What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I was very happy to get this avie today:

Something Has Happened! sdb.gif You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I8MElSP.png

Just got a reasonably high score for Lost City Lanes and had it reviewed by TNT! I checked the High Scores table and found that my score wasn't even in the top 100, so just waiting for the score to go through. Hopefully no problems arise!

It took me quite a few years (even tho I could've done this earlier cause I had the money but like usual I was unsure about spending the np cause I might need it for something or whatever) but I got my lupe, DocGregHouse, painted desert. It's a reference to the show House MD I've wanted to make since the show started up.

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Worth it! ^_^

I was lucky too, one of my lab rats turned into a buzz, so that made it all the more easy for me to make the choice. (of course I'm going to keep zapping, bugs are just.... not my thing...)

Apparently got a bronze trophy for winning two games of Sakhmet Solitaire but since lookups are borked I can't see it. :(

EDIT: won my second solitaire game today! :D

Just got the Ace Zafara now as well. n_n

And...

Something Has Happened! leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Lever of Doom

Oh no!! An evil mechanical hand emerges from a panel and steals 100 Neopoints from you!!

leverofdoom08open.gif

I got the Faerie Bubbles avatar!!!! I'm happy... Faerie Bubbles is a pretty annoying game for me lol (it's one of those games that requires a looooot of patience, at least for me). Was kind of worried at first that I didn't get the avvie because I didn't get a message, but then I checked my preferences, and there it was ^_^

This was a nice surprise for me today :thumbsup: I got the 3 red plants in a row, and...

The Neopets Fruit Machine

Roll up, roll up! It's the one and only Neopets Fruit Machine. Every day you're allowed to take one free spin. If the first two fruits match you'll win a prize. If all three fruits match, you'll win a really big prize!

Congratulations!
You have won 15,000 NP!
You also win:

bd_ice_muffin.gif
Icy Muffin
This item is now in your inventory, where (presumably) it's safe from that Kyrii thief, Stan.

I won Solitaire twice in a row! I don't think that's ever happened in my 12 years of playing!

77_1.gif
You have received a Gold Trophy for winning two in a row!!!

I think some of your card game luck rubbed off on me Shane.....

......I won two games of Pyramid in a row!!!!! :bigeyed: :happydance: :rock:

68_1.gif

LOL I've been playing Pyramids forever, and never really expected this would happen... wins are so rare as it is. xD

I've also gotten the Robo, Lawyerbot - Usuki, and Let It Snow avatars, and have applied for a Faerie Queen Doll lend from the same generous person.

Today's been quite a good achievement day xD

The following item(s) have been placed in your Inventory: Wish on a Star Background.

So it's pretty sad when your achievement is an NC item, but I love this background and it's mine at last *cackles*

I just finished Neoquest II :thumbsup:

m5160x_081ff.gif

Buh Bye King Terask...I will never fight you again.

And a shout out to my fearless crew:

p1f4_338ea.gifp2f3_4056e.gifp3f4_cfdc6.gifp4f4_01a53.gif

I'll miss you guys. Especially you, Velm, with your super awesome threads. Thanks for hanging in there for 3 months of lag.

And here's my brand new trophy that I might actually see in my user lookup someday if they ever fix the glitch:

372_3.gif

I just got the ZDAP, Chokato (TCG), AND Meowclops avatars in one shot from a very, very generous lender on the Neoboards. :O

They didn't even ask for full collateral, which I stressed beforehand that I could provide (they put all of the items in one trade, so it would have been physically impossible to give full collateral in just that trade. But they insisted).

Some Neopians are just awesome.... I am pretty happy right now. xD