What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Spun the Wheel of Excitement, It said an error occurred (But sometimes it still stops on something), it landed on the 20,000 spot and then told me I found an avatar! Haaaaappppy Monday!

I was saving up for a Woodland paint brush for my Ruki but I couldn't help myself and ended up customizing my Uni instead (and buying some wearables for another pet I have in mind)... and I finally used a faerie Shoyru MP on Bilha... well, back to 0 NPs :sad02: -_-

medium_preview.png

medium_preview.png

I got a Starry Grarrl morphing potion from grave danger! It's not worth too much but this is the second morphing potion i've received in as many months.

rainbowfountain2.gif

2.png

WOW!!!! flipper_april really looks good now!

SO THIS JUST HAPPENED! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED... IT IS MY FIRST EVER PAINTED PET!

And I cannot tell you how gorgeous a Maraquan Gelert is to me. :3 Thank you tk421beth for answering my quest help!!!!!!!!!!

Got a second Fountain Faerie Quest in as many months and I'm unsure which to paint my Kougra (she's Christmas right now).

My achievement today, is getting lent mootix and mummy ruki in a chain lend! ^_^

Two more avatars I can check off ze ever shrinking list...=D

I finally finished my secret laboratory map and got to zap one of my pets!

I feel like I'm in the zapping club now woo!

Also feel kind of bad zapping my pet - and have this awful feeling I'll accidentally zap my dream pet I got from a FFQ!

SO MANY FEELS.

I finally finished my secret laboratory map and got to zap one of my pets!

I feel like I'm in the zapping club now woo!

Also feel kind of bad zapping my pet - and have this awful feeling I'll accidentally zap my dream pet I got from a FFQ!

SO MANY FEELS.

Nice! Congrats on joining this awesome club! =D Also in terms of accidentally zapping the wrong pet, an easy quick way to not have the happen is to take an extra second to make sure you've clicked the correct pet. Yeah, who would have thought that a single second could make a zap go from being terrifying to being excellent! ^_^

Also, don't feel bad about zapping your pet; instead feel awesome about all the HP/species/colors your pet will get to experience which he/she otherwise would not have had you not gotten the lab ray! =)

I finally painted one of my pets from the fountain faerie quest I completed (cause I got a grey faerie and I'm concerned I might get an FFQ blessing again lol).

My kougra is now maractite.

All of my permanent pets are now obviously painted (instead of where you aren't sure unless you check the lookup or something cause they're all dressed up).