What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I've been having a pretty rough week, and have missed a few days on my Faerie Quest Cookie because of it. Mainly got the cookie because I wanted to increase the odds of receiving a FFQ. With only two days left, and today being the second time I received the Gray Faerie, I figured it wouldn't happen. Well, apparently.....

yaaaaasss.png

8 years of Neo and this is my first time w the fountain! Made my day not so bad.  :laughingsmiley:

fountain-faerie-1-1.jpg

Thank you so much! You're so kind to me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

Woooo happy birthday to meeeeee! I have all my dreamies already and a like to zap my lab guy, so I'll be hoarding this :D

Krawk Island's never been safer than when you chose to man the cannons.

Before retreating, the krawken happened to drop:

pot_usul_pirate.gif
Pirate Usul Morphing Potion

Holy cow! I can't believe it! And it's worth something!

silver5.gif
Silver Dice-A-Roo JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 33362 NEOPOINTS!!!

YAY!!! :D Cool NP, also enough points for a trophy, which is awesome, because I can basically only get them if they're based on luck, not actual skill (don't have that)

Update: *maniacal laughter*

silver5.gif
Silver Dice-A-Roo JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 2371 NEOPOINTS!!!

This actually happened yesterday, but I completed my first NC trade and it went perfectly.  I'd found the background I wanted on dress to impress and, of course, it was NC.  But the very first person I neomailed about it wanted something that was currently available in the shop so I bought it and made the trade!  It was much easier than I thought it would be. 

2.png

• 2 weeks later...

2.png
Gwendala says 'Cool - I will start reading that straight away!'

Grimoire of Affluence vanishes in a puff of red smoke!

Something Has Happened! htrichest.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richest' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of days ago, I finally beat Punchbag Bob and got the trophy for that.

TODAY, after quite a looong time, I finally got this: "You currently have 1,000,767 NP in your till."

Wahooooo!

Now I can withdraw the 1m and use the 767 as a starting point for the next 1m!!

Oh my! I just got back to Neo and I was trying Pyramids (I have been for months before) and about 5 hours ago I got the pyramid cleared for the first time ever. And I just tried again, and I managed to clear it again! That means I got really really lucky and got a golden throphy for Pyramids. Sooo soo happy right now!

Wahoooo! I picked the winning side for the last Skirmish! I can now use Awakened avatar and the Awakened theme! I decided to go with the bank boon. Next time, I'll go for the Black Market one.