What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I got this trophy!

1157_3.gif
Third place at 
Spellseeker!!

I actually don't know when this happened... I noticed it when I was checking if I got the Charity Corner avatar. I wasn't notified about this at all. If it weren't for the fact that I'm pretty good at Spellseeker (it's one of my favourite games), I would think it was a glitch, haha.

I just filled my first entire page in my stamp album!  I've had everything but the Golden Shell on the Sea Shells page for quite awhile and today I finally decided to go for it.  Prices are down a bit now that the Charity Corner event just happened.  It's not one of the stamp collections with an avatar, but maybe someday they'll come up with an avatar for it and I'll be ready.

she_goldback.gif

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And another avatar ticked off :D So many stocks that refuse to rise in value, lol

So I've gone a little nuts in the last few days and completed the second page in my stamp album with the addition of the last two Space Station Coins.  I think this will be my last post of this nature for awhile since my bank account needs a bit of time to recover from my impulsive purchases.  This page doesn't have an avatar either, but I suppose one could say that I've doubled my chances that the next stamp avatar released will be one that I've finished :)

coi_spacefaerie_smile.gifcoi_sloth_scowl.gif

Dear Brianna,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 1,370 beats the score of 1,300 by Sir Pompadour in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 10,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team

Finally managed to upgrade my Better Than You trophy from bronze to silver!

I just made 20,000,000 from the Charity Corner!!!

I mostly donated Big Blue Blumaroo Books so I think I just about broke even on what I got as prizes for the individual donations (I'm still cycling them all through the shop) but I just put my Mauve Magic Background up for auction for 20,000,000 and someone just bid on it  :woot:   The auction's not over yet, but the bid is locked in.  Now I've got some NP to replace what I spent when I went nuts on the stamp collecting last week.  Now if only Food Club would cooperate I could really rack in the dough.

bg_mauv_back.gif  

I forgot to copy it, but some ghosts took around 900np and put it on the money tree. Le sigh.

Not so much an achievement as a random event. I had a real life acheivement though: I was interviewed by the school newspaper for my sustinability club! WOOHOO!

Today (with the np from doing a lot of plays of Ghoul Catchers...) I finally had enough np to get the Neopian Mega-Riches bank account.

Considering I don't/can't restock and my venture into the stock market was not really something I want to repeat, I consider it a big accomplishment! 

To celebrate, I'm going to spend a bit to finally finish (for now) the customs I've been planning for ages for my pets.

Congratulations! Message:

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Mystery Pic game (Round 1398). We have given you a Vaeolus and 2156 NP!

:woot: whhhhhhhhat?   first time wining. Honestly I didn't try that hard.  :laughingsmiley: