What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Something Has Happened!

bullseye.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLLLLLLLLY I have been playing this game for almost a decade!! Thank goodness for birthday scores galore!

I have never gotten a trophy for a flash game before, and I managed to get two in a row for Meerca Chase and Feed Florg!
My boyfriend was a little concerned about how excited I was, but he doesn't understand. I've been playing these games for almost 14 years now and I FINALLY did it!

My achievement for today is finishing my Safety Deposit Box purge post-Charity Corner.  During the event I went crazy and got the gold trophy, which was awesome, but I had well over 30 pages in my SD Box by the time I was finished.  I'm now back down to a much more reasonable 8 pages and even not taking the Mauve Magic Background into account, I'm pretty sure I did a little better than breaking even.  I don't know for sure because I hadn't cleaned out my SD Box for quite awhile before that event so I don't know what all I got from where.  But either way...my bank account is happy and my SD box isn't quite so ridiculous anymore!

sch_high_security_lunchbox.gif

WUUUUUUT??? I have never gotten anything useful from this guy. Just, BLOWN AWAY!

The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

There is no response from the plushie, but as you turn around you kick a small object. Oh, it's a Neopets 14th Birthday Goodie Bag!

I finally got my Advert Attack trophy. I spend most of my time trophy collecting, but since making a new account, I've been focusing on avatar games. Advert Attack was incredibly frustrating. I appreciate AdBlock so much more now. :mellow:

Got my dailies done just before midnight NST, and I'm glad I did because I got a Pirate Usul Morphing Potion from Anchor Management and my pet's petpet brought me a Starry Grarrl Morphing Potion from Grave Danger. (I may actually use one of them.)

I just completed a Grey Faerie quest which has given me a free dip in the Rainbow Pool. When it happened, I just stared at the screen in disbelief. I've never gotten this lucky on here before! I know a lot of people use their free dip to change their pet to an unpaintable color like chocolate, but I'm going to finally morph one of my pets into a draik and change his color to maraquan. The maraquan brush is so expensive (for me, at least). I'll finally have my dream pet! Woo!  :happydance:

Ugh Finally....

fon_nb_8kh923rh.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Neggbreaker will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

No one is exactly sure of his history, but they are all quite sure he is pure evil...

Something Has Happened! nfy14.gif You are now eligible to use 'Beware the Neggbreaker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

If trophies are actually awarded tonight I should get two for my lookup fingers crossed and all that jazz.

EDIT: The script did run tonight so I am now the proud owner of Third Place in Kiss the Mortog and Third Place in Lost in Space Fungus.

I finally feel like my account is a real main now with scoreboard trophies. 

Found my Magma Pool time!  Still need to find the full start and end times but after years of more-off-than-on checking at least I know part of the time my guard's asleep.  Might never actually use the pool but it's still nice to know I could if I wanted too.

Sent a score in this morning that's being reviewed that will put me at the highest #1 spot for Berry Bash and am currently in third place for Chef Academy! Hope to wake up to two nice trophies :D

Got a light faerie quest and gained a level, so that's a 12 hour gain for me in terms of training time.  Sold a few stocks, had a good day in Food Club, and I have a score under review which should let me upgrade a trophy from bronze to at least silver.

I'm jealous of all you game trophy winners! I'm horrible at most games...those are the avvies I dread most. Today, I spent a good couple of hours to finally get my SDB avvie. Towards the end I got impatient and spent way too much money just to get items I was sure I didn't have!

Won four levels from Von Roo, sold off my remaining NAKR lots, promptly splurged on a stock that was kinda pricey but that my portfolio needs more of, and then re-organised my stocks spreadsheet into something that I think will speed up making purchase decisions.

Got this FINALLY!!!

Something Has Happened! ff_yoinked.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Freaky Factory - Yoinked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And this :D

968_2.gif

I was hoping for first place at Berry Bash, I would of gotten it if the scores were reviewed that day, but oh well, at least I got a trophy. Took me 6 hours of non-stop game play too O.O

Congrats on both.

I've earned around 400k today, though quite a bit was from selling shares. I bought most of the lab map a few days ago and it basically sent me broke, so I'm trying to earn as much as I can as quickly as possible, so I'm pretty pleased with earning that much. Hopefully neo will come back online soon so I can get it even higher

Finally found someone online often who was willing to sell me an Eventide Hissi morphing potion (for a more than reasonable price to boot)- Tnuq is finally "painted" the color I want her to be, and with that, so are all my pets (well, for now)!

A Scorchio in a pointy, purple hat hands you the Robot Spyder (TCG) and says, "This will be a nice addition to your album!"

Tiki Tack Tombola

You put your hand into the Tombola and draw the following ticket...

32.gif
YOU ARE A WINNER!!!

You Win 115 Neopoints

plus the following items...

grf_tomato_coconut.gifgross_dung_sand.gif

Not a bad random event WITH a winning Tiki Tack Tombola ticket.  Yay!