What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

zaffydoubleagent.gifchokato.gif

Got these two Beauty's Recently! So excited. Working on my Meepit Juice one now.

----->snargan.gif<-----

FINALLY after spending too many neopoints. Funny thing is I could never get past the second or third round but for some reason right now I got to the last round multiple times in a row. It was like it was just meant to happen today.

Rather minor achievments, but finished the Altador plot (years late, I know) and got the gormball avvie!

That's great! I just finished the plot myself about a month ago.  AND the gormball avie too a couple of months ago.  For some reason, the first constellation wasn't plotting correctly.  I tried over and over and over and over and........................ you get the point.  I redid all of the steps, and kept retrying, then I would leave it alone for a while and come back to it, same thing.  I would read the guides and same thing.  Finally I posted on the forum, and before I even got a reply, I went back, redid the steps, and it went through.  I swear it was positive vibes.  LOL.  I mean, it was months and months of trying over and over again, but as soon as I post a help message, bam, it works!  So, seriously, I am not even joking, each time I got stuck, I posted to the forum, and within 10-15mins, I got through it.  The hardest part was finding the spellbook.  But since I knew that was the hardest part for EVERYONE, I just kept at it.   

Congrats! It felt good getting that trophy though, huh?

That's great! I just finished the plot myself about a month ago.  AND the gormball avie too a couple of months ago.  For some reason, the first constellation wasn't plotting correctly.  I tried over and over and over and over and........................ you get the point.  I redid all of the steps, and kept retrying, then I would leave it alone for a while and come back to it, same thing.  I would read the guides and same thing.  Finally I posted on the forum, and before I even got a reply, I went back, redid the steps, and it went through.  I swear it was positive vibes.  LOL.  I mean, it was months and months of trying over and over again, but as soon as I post a help message, bam, it works!  So, seriously, I am not even joking, each time I got stuck, I posted to the forum, and within 10-15mins, I got through it.  The hardest part was finding the spellbook.  But since I knew that was the hardest part for EVERYONE, I just kept at it.   

Congrats! It felt good getting that trophy though, huh?

Hehe thanks! I actually ended up pulling an allnighter to finish the plot in one go (meanwhile, didn't even start my takehome final exam). Getting the trophy at 7am that morning definitely made it feel more worth the sleep deprivation though!

Funny enough, I found the spellbook on my second try, but spent what seemed like forever on the water distribution plant part! I used TDN's method several times, and it didn't work. Then I tried opening 8 different tabs of the switches/valves and refreshing them randomly...apparently this was supposed to be the quickest way to get past it, but still no luck! Eventually, I just gave in (begrudgingly) and referred to the list of all 256 different combos and finally got past it. Might try your luck with posting on the forums when I get stuck (inevitably) whenever the next plot comes out! Seems like a go-to plan when frustration kicks in. :P

And speaking of frustration, finally got these two today after loads and loads of refreshing (and multitasking while doing so)!

pooralbert.gifneomailaddict.gif

There was a new animated item released today so I now (once again) have a completed gallery.  There are two slushies I don't have that are listed on the item database, but I don't think they've actually been released yet.  Also today I found out I missed when the holiday slushie got released, so I got one of those too, and luckily it wasn't expensive.

toy_ac15_cobrallbasket.gifslu_holiday_lights.gif

I made it into the top three high score on Island Master Chef and got this! Took me a couple hours, but am glad I stayed in the top three long enough to get it!

1205_1.gif

Just got a 150 NC from the daily in the Neocash store! Woot-Woot! So excited!

Also got this from the Random Event Machine;

Neopoints are falling from the sky! You flail around wildly in an attempt to catch them all. It looks like you were able to haul in 20,810 NP! Hooray!
Edited by Musical_Shoyru

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got all 9 pieces of the Secret Lab Map today and put both that and the petpet lab map together!! First zaps resulted in an increase in stats for my Grundo (hoping for a color change to Orange for the avatar) and my petpet went from a red slorg to a grey babaa Also got the the Wishing Well avatar!  Great day so far  :laughingsmiley:

You have completed a quest for Queen Fyora.
You have a noble heart, kind Neopian. Do not think that you go unnoticed.
For your efforts, Birdie_Sushi's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Kacheek Swim' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Fyora – Faerie Queen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got an accidental trophy for spacerocked. It's oh so very welcome though!^^

I fed my seventh kad too!

I got 19,000 Neopoints in Ghoul Catchers!

I cannot stand the game, because it is just so mindless.

So I'm really happy I was able to get so many Neopoints from it!

(I think I sat for like an hour or so and played.)

I finally got Count Von Roo as a challenger in the battledome!

OUCH! Count Von Roo appears in a puff of smoke and bites Elle_Ninety_Seven on the neck!

A new challenger appears! Count Von Roo will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME.

(I've been playing Neoquest 2 so I've been getting quite a few RE's lately :))

I just finished Neoquest II on Evil so I got an upgraded trophy today :)  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to finish it at all because I lost to the final boss a few times before getting the hang of what to do.  I thought I might run out of money to buy more potions if I couldn't eventually get it.  But all is well.  I finished on Normal over Christmas break last year so I figured I'd do Evil this year.  It'll probably be at least another year before I want to play this game again.

372_3.gif  --------->  372_2.gif