What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I just scored 1509 in Barf Boat! It's not enough for a trophy, but I do think I'll be in the top 50.

Edit:

5vbntf.png

There I am! Now I want to try harder and see if I can get high enough for a trophy!

Dr. Sloth looks down on you as he passes by. He then turns the corner out of sight. You're still alive, so that's something.

Whoa! You also receive the Sloth! avatar. Maybe it is your lucky day.

This was quite the random surprise.

Not sure if this counts as an "achievement," but I felt I deserved a pat on the back..

I just recently started betting on the food club again. Since I had no idea how it worked, and because I was scared to just lose all my neopoints (like the first time I tried a couple years ago), I have been copying the bets of another user from the TDN links. I normally place my bets right before work, but the user I follow did not have their bets up in time for me to copy them. I could've waited until after my shift, but I was scared I would forget to log on, so I decided to create my own bets for once. When I came back to check, I had won 24x my original bet, which came out to be about 196,000. I checked the person's page I follow, and they had won nothing from their choices!

So basically I felt accomplished that a novice like me beat out a more experienced better =P

Will I try it again today? Nope!

I finally finally finally saved up enough to buy my stealth PB! Just bought it today!! The Gelert I wanted to paint has been zapped into a kau, so I've got to figure out a way to change her back. I may have to save up for the cheapest morphing potion which is still 700k. Hmmm...

Something Has Happened! topgamer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Top Gamer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ugh, this took so long. So many Shockwave games that don't run :s

I fed my first Kad, with the helpful donation of a very nice person on the boards! WooHoo! <3 :happydance: :dance:

Also, a very nice friend pointed my in the right direction...SCOOBERT! ^_^

Hoorah!
You've made a very happy Kadoatie.

rainbow_happy.gif
*Mew!*

Thanks, tk421beth!

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 1 Kadoaties in all!)

Tonight, 02/18/2016:

Hoorah!
You've made Help!!!!! a very happy Kadoatie.

rainbow_happy.gif
*Mew!*

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 2 Kadoaties in all!)

I FINALLY got the avvie from the wheel of excitement!  Gave up on it a LONG time ago.  Just randomly spun the wheel at exactly 8:00:30 am this morning.  Not to mention 20,000 nps.  Yeah yeah! :thumbsup:

I'm so happy I just got a Fountain Fairy Quest!!!

It was actually a Grey Faerie so she asked for a Mallard that was 875 NP and then it said I can go for a dip in the Rainbow Fountain   :)

Now the hard part is to decide who to paint what...

I know I don't get to keep it, but I zapped my petpet and it turned into a brown kadoatie! kadoatie_pink.gif It started as a Snuffly, then was zapped into a pile of dust, then today was zapped into a kad.  I'm really happy since my lab ray zap was the loss of 2 levels.

Edit:  3/1/2016

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain! :thumbsup:  And all it cost me was a "Tenna" which I had in my SDB.  Woohoo!

I can't believe it, but I fed another Kad! ^_^

Hoorah!
You've made Goldie a very happy Kadoatie.

blue_happy.gif
*Mew!*

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 5 Kadoaties in all!)

Wow! No way!!!! I was away for work all day today, and just now got on here at 8:25pm! This was nice!

3/3/2016 09:09am

Inbox

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Mystery Pic game (Round 1410). We have given you 2043 NP!

Wow! No way!!!! I was away for work all day today, and just now got on here at 8:25pm! This was nice!

3/3/2016 09:09am

Inbox

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Mystery Pic game (Round 1410). We have given you 2043 NP!

You go sista!  You are just rockin' out on everything.  :rock:  Mystery pic, FFQ, Kad feeding!  WOW! :whaa:  :whaa:

This is my achievement for today:

Wow! That scarab made it all the way to Kreludor!  We're not sure how that's even possible, but that scarab is definitely never coming back.  Thank you! You have been awarded 150 NC! Spend it wisely at the NC Mall.

You go sista!  You are just rockin' out on everything.  :rock:  Mystery pic, FFQ, Kad feeding!  WOW! :whaa:  :whaa:

This is my achievement for today:

Wow! That scarab made it all the way to Kreludor!  We're not sure how that's even possible, but that scarab is definitely never coming back.  Thank you! You have been awarded 150 NC! Spend it wisely at the NC Mall.

WOW!!!!!

Way to go, sista! How exciting!

I try to help some folks that need Faerie Quest stuff. That's my achievement lately ^_^

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-2.jpg

Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

My second FFQ since the faerie quests started.  I think I will FINALLY go for the buzzin' avatar.  Whoo hoo!  I love the Grey Faerie :wub_anim: