What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom... 

"Pity those who underestimate nature is comparable to the wrath of a royal Skeith," you say thoughtfully. 

He ponders all that you have said. 

Erm... have you been keeping up with your reading?
wiseking_angry.gif
King Hagan Says:
That didn't make any sense at all. Preposterous!
If I could go lower than an F-, I would. (273 out of 1000) 

You best be on your way before he calls the Castle Tutor. 

Lololol.

After 4 straight years of spinning the Wheel of Knowledge every day, I GOT THE AVATAR today!!!!

I didn't believe it existed anymore!  I'M HAVING THE BEST MONDAY MORNING EVER!!!

ehem, now must go to work and be a grown-up.

Have a great day everyone!

Finally able to bring my bank account balance up to 4mil! Since I started playing again a couple of weeks ago, I've been trying to get to that next interest level, and now I'm one step closer~

I also got three new avatars--

queenfyora.gifacp.gifpickyourown.gif

Thank you Spritzie and TDN for the Fyora plushie lend, and thank you Scoobert for the help with the Altador plot!!

4 BAGS OF GOLD!!! JACKPOT!!!!!! You win 309160 Neopoints!!

Been trying all month to get the Scorchy Slots trophy (so pretty)  but I never expected the jackpot to go this high!

Guest misarella

I finally got the forgotten shore avatar! I didn't see anything on the island, so I just clicked randomly and ended up getting the avatar! :)

Placed bets in Food Club for the first time today (using this guide: http://www.neopets.com/~Boochi_Target). 320k winnings!

You just reminded me of FC! I felt like I was missing something I used to do daily when I came back but couldn't remember what it was :) Congrats on the win!

Finally able to bring my bank account balance up to 4mil! Since I started playing again a couple of weeks ago, I've been trying to get to that next interest level, and now I'm one step closer~

I also got three new avatars--

queenfyora.gifacp.gifpickyourown.gif

Thank you Spritzie and TDN for the Fyora plushie lend, and thank you Scoobert for the help with the Altador plot!!

I'm trying to hit that 5 mil mark also! only 500k to go...Congrats on finishing the Altador plot  :rolleyes_anim:

Placed bets in Food Club for the first time today (using this guide: http://www.neopets.com/~Boochi_Target). 320k winnings!

So I actually went and tried this out (because I've always wanted to do food clubs, but holy cow is it confusing) and using the guide you posted I made over 400k today!

Thank you so much for posting this!!

You just reminded me of FC! I felt like I was missing something I used to do daily when I came back but couldn't remember what it was :) Congrats on the win!

I won over 500k today following Garet's guide! Finally got over 5mill in the bank AND had enough for the Number Six avatar!!!

That's awesome! I saw asparagus at just over 5 mil and I was so close yet so far... soon it will be mine

Get back into food club and you'll be there in no time! Good luck :)

Very promising reset day today. Five new trophies and a gold upgrade:

154_1.gif
Kiss the Mortog CHAMPION!!!

248_2.gif
Second place at
Raiders of Maraqua!!

315_2.gif
Second place at
Mynci Beach Volleyball!!

544_2.gif
Second place at
Snow Wars II!!