What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Bought a handful of items for my gallery, it's been neglected for a while. :D

I had a really good haul from the battledome today:

nerkmid_ultra.gifnerkmid_copper.gifnerkmid_copper.gifcodestone2.gifcodestone4.gifcodestone3.gif

I've gotten two nerkmids a few times but I think this is the first time I got 3!

Who do you battle?

Got a Bronze trophy today from Better Than You.  First time I ever played Skies Over Meridell too!!  :laughingsmiley:  :laughingsmiley:  :laughingsmiley:

[theneopetsteamThe Neopets Team
Sent: 6/5/2016 07:31pm Folder: Inbox Subject: Better Than You - Winner! Message:

Dear Alana,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 215 beats the score of 200 by Illusen in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team

Gonna post a lack of achievement here. I just want to share my awful luck. I've been playing absurd amounts of Sakhmet Solitaire recently, usually while I'm watching videos or doing something else. At this point, I only win 1 in about every 30 games. Won a game, and had an exceptionally promising game after that (you need 2 wins in a row for gold trophy)... but then the Queen and Jack I needed were the last 2 cards trapped. I was so close to that trophy I want to scream.

c0a83c5f3b008b80ad77f5c7ce310b8e.png

Yay!!  The lab changed my robot Poogle to a blue Kau. so I have the "Pwned By The Lav" avi, bringing me up to 209 avatars for a 5 month old account!!! YES!!!   Happy Dance!

And to all you other achievers out there:  Awesome and Congratulations!!!

Happy Dance for us all!!!  :D

You've done it! King Skarl is in hysterics!
grumpy_king_laugh.gif
King Skarl Says:
*hehehehehe* That was a really great joke! I give it a 808 out of 1000.
You're brilliant! You must take this gift from me.

King Skarl hands you:
food_kinglegwing.gif
Chicken Leg Wing

He also gives you 187 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! jester.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo Court Jester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY! That's both the King Skarl avs for me, so I can finally stop bothering with him every day! 

Also got my lab pet zapped to a Faerie Wocky today. I still hate it, but at least it's better than blue... 

While out for a stroll, shashashakeit looks down and finds 15,325 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

I've never had a random event finding that much money  :rock: 

While out for a stroll, shashashakeit looks down and finds 15,325 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

That's awesome!   Congrats, I play everyday and got to the last die once and lost.  i haven't been close to it since.  One day though!   :)

silver5.gif

Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT! WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 10376 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif
Something Has Happened! luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG!  I LITERALLY just posted about playing everyday and not winning and Surprise!!!

A 3 avatar day "Pick your own", ZDAP and Dice-A-Roo!!!  

Happy dance and bed for me!!!!   YAY

I got the Drackonack avie! I bought two of them and lined up cheese, drac, cheese, drac, cheese, drac. (Oh, and I didn't use vegan cheese and cheese. I just took out a bunch of items with cheese in their names for use.) 

And when I refreshed like crazy, both eat the cheeses. I've never gotten an avatar this quickly before, and now I'm up to 250 avatars!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE.