What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

After a false start months ago, I've restarted investing in the stocks recently, promising myself that this time I was going to stick with it and be patient. 

Today I sold my first stocks at a 113% profit! (Wish I'd had more of them to sell, but still, it's a start.) I can't help feeling that this is definitely gonna take a while, but I've been playing the battledome every day and selling codestones for money to invest in bargain stocks, so I can't say I've been losing money. My next goal is to reach that final Ultimate Riches bank account level (after I reached Mega-riches I splurged a bit on my pets' customs, whoops) and I hope the stock market can help me get there!

Look who I saved from the pound today!

I've wanted a Poogle since I started playing, but never figured out how to get them until I came back a couple weeks ago and knew how to look it up.

Qf28IH3.png

I noticed people mentioning Biscuit Brigade on the forums a lot lately so I read up on that game and found a guide to follow.  Apparently it worked!  I got about 300 less points than the guide said I would, but I haven't gotten the hang of not loosing any cookies on level 17 yet.  But I'm happy with my new trophy and I'll keep working on it and try for a silver or gold next month. 

941_3.png

Omg omg I can't believe it!!!

jmgJOhX.png

I have played this so many times and this is the first time that I won this! Sooo excited! :D

I'm super paranoid my efforts will be sabotaged, so I'll just say this:

I got a high enough score in a game for a Silver Trophy. I will post it if/when I get it.

EDIT: Sweet I just got it! Sooo happy. c:

1269_2.gif

Just hit level 16 in Pokemon:GO

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for Neopets related achievements only.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Finally decided to work towards the 'Chocolate' avatar -- I'm not big on restocking, but I camped out at the Chocolate Factory for an hour and pounced on the first 5k item I saw, and got it! Then I meant to put it in my shop (for a tidy 25k profit!) when I accidentally fed it to my pet. Hahahahahaha. Oh well. 

I got 4 avatars today!

Helpful Zafara

Snorkel (I never knew how cheap snorkel snouts were)

ZDAP

MSPP

I can't believe how nice people on the neoboards are! :)  Both lenders didn't ask for any collateral and I only have 201 avatars.

I got a Pirate Techo Morphing Potion from Anchor Management today (thanks Krawken), annnnnd this last round of obelisk skirmishes was the first time I participated and I was a member of The Sway. Hello neat new avatar and site theme and Cheaper by the Dozen boon =O

And on 7/12, I completed a Soup Faerie quest!...and promptly left the wrong pet active when I completed it, so the HP and Defense went to the wrong pet! :S

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the InSaNe! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu in-game to do so.)
Good luck!

91_2.gif

You receive a Silver NeoQuest Trophy!

Yayyyy. Went through the game much faster this time. I don't plan on going for Gold anytime soon.

Well I must have done something to make the host of the Coconut Shy slightly un-rig his game for me. This past week I knocked down a coconut and got one I didn't have, then again today while doing my dailies I knock another one down and get another coconut for my album. To knock down two in less then a week's time is amazing luck for me! :D

I've only rejoined Neopets after an 8 (?) year hiatus, starting over from the beginning, and I was given a FFQ tonight, my sixth day back. I'm not sure if it's an achievement, since it was complete luck, but I'm quite happy since I never received one in all of my years playing before. :)

29gec8k.jpg

I just found my Magma Pool time! 

I've had the page open now and then over the last three days or so, hoping to find my time. I knew for certain it didn't happen between 1600 - 1630, but other than that I was hoping to find it randomly, as remembering to go back every five minutes was, well, a bit boring. After clicking one last time for the day before closing the tab, the guard fell asleep!

Between this and getting the Lever of Doom avatar after ~3k's worth of pulls, I feel pretty lucky with this account! :D

ETA: After catching a glance at my counter, I just realised that I hit the 50% avatar mark today too! :D :D 

*so excited*

Edited by belacqua64

Having to start over means getting all the little achievements again too. It kind of reminds me why I liked this game in the first place. Today I did my "first" Brain Tree quests, so I got Esophagor and Brain Tree and Battledome opponents. I even got the Tales of the Esophagor book prize. It had this whole HUGE banner for it!

Screenshot%202016-07-23%2010.25.48_zpsan