What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Just got smuggleddubloon.gif this baby!

And hopefully have these coming later today! Hoping I can hold my spot in all of them!

540_3.png772_1.png1347_2.png

I was collecting junk forever to prepare, and after discarding 3780 junk items, I got the RUBBISH avatar!

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDITED to add...I also got a Grey Paint Brush from the Alien Vending Machine, using a nerkmid I got fighting Jetsam Ace.  Woo!

Yesterday, I received a Grey Faerie quest that resulted in a blessing from the Fountain Faerie

Behold: 

second.jpg

and then I go to redeem my faerie quest for today and I receive a low priced Fountain Faerie Quest!!!!!

third.jpg

Two more trophies! (One already awarded and another on the way)

216_3.gif (will be getting the Gold Cellblock trophy in a few days, if anyone needs help with this one let me know, I have a method that wins almost every time!)

489_1.png

I'm working toward the stamp avatars. Today I was able to grab a spyder stamp & splat-a-sloth stamp at the post office. Sadly the mutant Grundo & FQD stamps eluded me :/

So today I got a PDMP at Anchor Management. I sold it & bought a variety of stamps with the NPs I made. I'm now just 3 stamps away from the Battledome Stamp Collector Avatar! (Which when I finally get it will be quite an achievement cause the 3 I need are rather expensive)

You have completed a quest for a Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-1-1.jpg
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Fire faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has stoked the fires inside Alafair, who is stronger!

Something Has Happened! acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was never able to get this avatar as a teenager because I was terrible at the game. I played it for the first time since then and got it in one try...  :laughingsmiley:

Got 1,412 on Volcano Run...  :sad02:

I just got my bank account to 1m NP as well :)

Account Type: Millionaire Platinum Current Balance: 1,000,000 NP Interest Rate: 10.5% per year Yearly Interest:

105,000 NP

Could have done it a few days earlier if I didn't buy those paint brushes...  :laughingsmiley:

My Aisha, Kokariia, found 20,000np at Buried Treasure! I splurged and bought a Faellie from the Faerie Petpet Shop for 19k and was relieved to find out that Faellies were going for 24k on SSW, so I did OK (I am a terrible haggler!). Then I got to add it to my Petpet Gallery!  :rock:  The other day, I managed to buy a bag of peanuts at the Food Shop for 975np and when I tried to look up it's price on SSW, couldn't find it & it wasn't on the Shopping Wizard's regular one (item not found) and then checked trades. I saw the bag of peanuts going for the lowest was 100k, so I thought, maybe I better check TDN's avatar list and see what's up with this item. Yep, a nOOb like me didn't know that you feed this to an Elephante to get an avatar.

So now I have to get an Elephante, but I have 5 pets. I have sent the Orange Grundo to some of my sisters so they could get the Forever Orange avatar but really don't want to put her in the Pound, and I really didn't want to put any of my other pets, my Red Shoyru & Pirate Krawk (who started as a Graarl) or my adopted pets, by Maractite Aisha (she was blue but I got a reward at the end of the Faerie Festival that gave her a dip at the Rainbow Pool) & my Robot Kacheek. Then I found a Golden Elephante Morphing Potion in my SDB (I think I paid 20k in a shop for it). So I am thinking of morphing my Shoyru to be an Elephante to feed it the bag of peanuts for the avatar but I don't want him to stay an Elephante (no offense to Elephante-owners meant) and I really don't want to change my Krawk who looks like Dasher Soley from Krawk Island's Old Altador Cup Line Up. After getting the bag of peanuts and finding the Morphing potion, I went to finish my Dailies and went to Anchor Management, and the Krawken dropped...a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion. Now, do I change the Red Shoyru into a Golden Elephante, get the avvie, and then use my Pirate Draik Morphing Potion on him OR do I change my Pirate Krawk into a Golden Elephante, get the avvie, and then change him back into a Pirate Krawk?  :rolleyes_anim:

If you really love your Pirate Krawk, I would change him to the Elephante, get the avi and then change him back.

BUT, if you would rather have a Pirate Draik (my personal choice), then change your Shoyru to the Elephante and then to a Pirate Draik. 

Good luck!

If it's not too rude to ask, did you buy the Golden Shell or came across it from dailies or a random event? I am just wondering how long it will take and if there is even hope of ever getting that last shell, but CONGRATULATIONS!  :party:  :woot:  :rock: It is a major achievement ! Very happy for you!  :rambo:

If it's not too rude to ask, did you buy the Golden Shell or came across it from dailies or a random event? I am just wondering how long it will take and if there is even hope of ever getting that last shell, but CONGRATULATIONS!  :party:  :woot:  :rock: It is a major achievement ! Very happy for you!  :rambo:

Thanks! I bought it. I'm not one for restocking or anything like that haha

And thanks to today's random trophy script time I managed to add 2 new bronze trophies (Dice of Destiny + Chemistry for Beginners) to my collection!

Every day, I go to King Hagan to try to get the A+ grade from a wise advice I supposedly tell him, and most days... I literally flunk out, (He says if I could give you lower than F-, I would!  :laughingsmiley: ). 

But today, I got...

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom... 

"I believe that a friend is comparable to the heart of a shy Feepit," you declare knowingly. 

He ponders all that you have said. 

It seems he is not displeased. That's good.
wiseking_amused.gif
King Hagan Says:
Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.
I give you a B! (641 out of 1000)
Here is something to help you study.

King Hagan hands you:
bvb_kinghagan.gif
King Hagan

He also gives you 113 Neopoints! 
I actually got a B , a book, and some np! Amazing!  :woot:

• 1 month later...