What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom... 

"I believe that there's nothing quite like the charm of a Halloween Meowclops," you state perceptively. 

He ponders all that you have said. 

It seems he is not displeased. That's good.
wiseking_amused.gif
King Hagan Says:
Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.
I give you a B! (627 out of 1000)
Here is something to help you study.

King Hagan hands you:
bvb_brightvalemaps.gif
Brightvale Maps

He also gives you 48 Neopoints!

Still not that A+ , but I didn't get that F- score I usually get. Lol  :laughingsmiley:

Good Luck to everyone on their gaming, Gourmet Feeding (so awsome cyanidah, that your Chia, lightning_178, hit her 900th gourmet food! Congratulations!), and ultimate riches like evascythe, (5 million np from July 2016 -Oct. 2016? Amazing!) :woot:

TDN members are truly awesome in their achievements! :rock:  

Wise Old King 

"A wise friend once told me that there's nothing quite like the pride of a royal Skeith," you state thoughtfully. 

Erm... have you been keeping up with your reading?
wiseking_angry.gif
King Hagan Says:
That didn't make any sense at all. Preposterous!
If I could go lower than an F-, I would. (298 out of 1000) 

You best be on your way before he calls the Castle Tutor. 
Back to the F- status I see! King Hagan is my eternal nemesis!  :laughingsmiley:
Fight me!  :medieval: Wanna' go bro? 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

258_3.png Bronze Trophy  

10 georgina_248 
:woot:
11 midnight_spell360 
517  I hope my luck holds out and I don't get bumped out of third place Trophy spot!  :rolleyes_anim: 

12 pepeboutique 

13 irvingk 

15 mignon731 

16 wallen87 

17 pearls2628 
1061_3.png Bronze Trophy

pashuntz 

ellagree 

wapiti2009 

pierrestwo 

karstenroj 

vanduxarb 
:woot:
midnight_spell360 
1,154 If no one pushes me out before 12 NST tonight! :rolleyes_anim:

11/5/2016 I am the proud owner of 2 new trophies: 258_3.gif                    1061_3.gif
                                                                         Third place at                        Third place at 
                                                                                                                Super Hasee Bounce!!                                                                             
                                                                         Defender Trainer!!

Edited by midnight_spell360

Not only did I win around 300k on Food Club, but I just got the following random event:

"While out for a stroll, Giggly_Angel looks down and finds 47,449 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!"

Lucky indeed :laughingsmiley:

You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Only started trying about an hour ago :P

Congrats on the lever of doom!

Thank you Jodiepants, congrats with the chocolate avvie! I got that avatar after accidentally buying like 20k+ worth of np on candy that wasn't even r90. :(

My unending battle with King Hagan continues...

"I believe that a friend is comparable to a family of cuddly Grarrls," you say perceptively. 

It seems he is not displeased. That's good.
wiseking_amused.gif
King Hagan Says:
Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad.
I give you a B! (614 out of 1000)
Here is something to help you study.

King Hagan hands you:
bvb_keepingpeace.gif
Keeping The Peace

He also gives you 129 Neopoints! 
Not the sharpest tack in the drawer? You've insulted my intelligence far too often your Rotundness ! I want to battle YOU in the BD & if I win, you give me this avvie I can never get from you!  :medieval: FIGHT ME!

Just a friendly reminder:

Please remember this is not a board to post results for your dailies. If you do achieve an amazing result, like a paintbrush/MP, it can be posted here, but typical daily results, even if positive, should be posted in the board for the appropriate daily in the Dailies sub-forum.

Thank you

I got the Maraquan Stamp avatar today! I finished the album just a few months ago, but the avatar came out recently and I just learned about it today. It's my second stamp avatar. Yay!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a huge payout in Food Club today! 342576 NP

Also got the Brute Squad Avie, I've only got two of the Obelisk ones so far, just trying to get them before they decide to get rid of the Obelisk and the avies become retired..... So many avies I'll never get because of that *sighs*

Congratulations missmadiemay

You are a Top Tycoon. You placed 54th in the Plushie Tycoon competition. You have won a trophy and 6000 NP's.

The Neopets Team

I didn't place very high, but who cares a trophy and avatar! :)

170_3.gif

Got the pack rat avatar today!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Was depositing the last of my NP in the bank, finished with all my dailies and about to turn my attention elsewhere, when the Grey Faerie asked for a Cobrall. Got it for her, and...

You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

!!!!!!! I hardly ever get faerie quests and this was my first Grey Faerie quest!

I zapped a golden snowbunny today. I didn't even know they existed since the color gold doesn't even show up in the petpet puddle lol  :nerd:

snowbunny_gold.gif I wonder if I can use it to get the snowbunny avatar??

Yes you can use any type of Snowbunny for the avie! Congrats on that! I just got my Snowbunny a little under a year ago so I'll be getting the avie soon!

Today I finally reached 10m Neopoints in the bank! I got the meowclops_close.gif avie after purchasing my Meowclops, bought myself a Dark Faerie Doll from the Hidden Tower as well :)

Also these trophies I got a couple days ago - 587_3.gif428_2.gif

Having a GREAT couple weeks on Neopets man! :)

I've been working towards the sewage surfer avatar & I'm now up to level 40! Just a few more to go!

Edit: I can now check that one off the list & I just got spacerocked which put me in the highscores for a bronze! Maybe it'll last?

I added 2 bronze trophies to my lookup, Spacerocked & Gourmet Club Bowls! Now to actually get that avatar..

I got insanely lucky with my dailies. They started off ok, got my usual meh items, than I got a semi-valuable book from the Wheel of Knowledge. Got a couple thousand coins (2000) from Forgotten Shore, got some more knowledge on my vandagyre from Coltzan, pretty good already. I got to garage sale, found another semi-valuable book for very cheap. Won ALL 3 of my turdle race bets, than I got TDMBGPOP. A 13th birthday goodie bag? I probably got 70k+ with Trudy's for my dailies today, and also finally hit 2 million NP in my bank.