What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

After a decade and at least 3 or 4 different accounts, I have finally beaten the original Neoquest. I never thought I'd see the day, but now it's done!

1269_1.gif

Forgot to post this! Got this baby a few days ago with a score of 2,139,505!

I'm still in the top 17 highscore table too! Wracking up those NP! ;) JK JK haha

Amazing, cyanidah! Congratulations to you and lightning_178 for being in the top 100 of the Gourmet Club. Thank you for posting bc this gives me inspiration and information about how far I have to go to make it up there too (someday!  :laughingsmiley: ).  :rock:

Earlier this afternoon I was playing Coconut Shy and managed to knock down a coconut earning me 10k NPs and a Wailing Evil Coconut worth around 250k and it was one I needed for my album so it went straight there. This increases my stamp album total to 503. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got a new high score in Volcano Run II today, almost half of the score needed for the avatar. It made me dislike the game a little less.

Edit: Today I finished unlocking all the levels in Wrath of the Snowager. I typically just play the first level to get the max amount of NPs, but I wanted to see what the rest of the game was like.  

I got a bronze trophy just for playing the last blast today. :/

Story was that i finally got the 3d games to work for my top gamer avatar.  I just submitted a score of a few points and got a trophy. It also maybe because people have such a hard time with making them work and it is the start of the month for resetting avatars and trophies.

Anti achievement: my poor little Reukky got sick for the third time this fortnight! Good job, sweetie, you appear to have a bum immune system :sick02:

Actual achievement: I beat chapter 1 of NQII! Maybe, MAYBE I'll beat the whole thing some day.

I've been playing Dice-A-Roo for years and have never gotten past the yellow dice. haha 
Today I finally did! I am quite pleased with myself. 

silver5.gif
Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 905 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif
Something Has Happened!
luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT: I seem to be on a roll today. Hoorah. And only just over 1000 items discarded. 

Something Has Happened!
rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT:  Been trying to kad for a while, finally got a few in a row fed. So going from 
trophy2.gif to this trophy1.gif   YAY!!!

*Only* 50 more to go for the avie! 
Edited by fiorellino

A chill runs up your spine and you feel someone behind you. Thankfully, it's just Jacko the Phantom painter here to give you Wraith Paint Brush. He quickly fades away, and you decide to focus on your new item so you don't get the creeps.

WOW!!  This is AWESOME!!!  Thanks Jacko.  Probably one of the most expensive REs I have ever gotten.  I was playing solitaire, so a lot of refreshing going on.

4 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

A chill runs up your spine and you feel someone behind you. Thankfully, it's just Jacko the Phantom painter here to give you Wraith Paint Brush. He quickly fades away, and you decide to focus on your new item so you don't get the creeps.

WOW!!  This is AWESOME!!!  Thanks Jacko.  Probably one of the most expensive REs I have ever gotten.  I was playing solitaire, so a lot of refreshing going on.

Congrats to you! My sista made out playing cards ^_^