What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

29 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

Congrats to you! My sista made out playing cards ^_^

Can you believe it?  I thought it was one of those, "ha ha, just kidding" messages.  Like, he gives it to you but then you wake up and realize it was just a dream.  But it was in my inventory.  I couldn't believe it.  How did you do with CC?  I didn't get any good items.  But then, I didn't donate any r90 items.  

I got this nice item when I spun the Wheel of Knowledge today, yayyyyyyy!

Now even the waters will come to your call.
Scroll of the Depths

(ultra rare)

While out for a stroll, magickalhorn looks down and finds 48,069 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Nice stroll.  Again, was playing Solitaire.  I think I will stick with solitaire, it is pretty lucrative for me.

:D Finally got the Aisha Scalaway! #310

http://www.neopets.com/pirates/buriedtreasure/buriedtreasure.phtml?353,206  is the one I won with, if anyone wanted to try their luck.

aisha avatar.png

I just finished cleaning out my safety deposit box.  I haven't gone through it in quite awhile and I got it down to 5 pages from over 20.  I picked up a bunch of stuff at the Charity Corner so I was able to get rid of that stuff too.  There's still some items to sell worth more than 99k, but at least everything that can go to my shop has!

I figure it will build itself up again (as it has a habit of doing) before the next Charity Corner.

After many days of trying, I finally got the Techo - Cheesy avatar!!!

I feel so accomplished even if this is just an random avatar. They truly can be very mean and take a while sometimes. 

Screenshot_2017-02-24_09-17-51.png.5099d037d18988a6c01cf5274b518cee.png

On 2/21/2017 at 2:34 PM, brynchilla said:

:D Finally got the Aisha Scalaway! #310

http://www.neopets.com/pirates/buriedtreasure/buriedtreasure.phtml?353,206  is the one I won with, if anyone wanted to try their luck.

aisha avatar.png

Lucky you!  I have been wanting this one for a long time.  But everytime I play the buried treasure, yep, nothing.  Congrats!  That is so awesome!

On 2/24/2017 at 9:33 AM, smoss1 said:

After many days of trying, I finally got the Techo - Cheesy avatar!!!

I feel so accomplished even if this is just an random avatar. They truly can be very mean and take a while sometimes. 

Screenshot_2017-02-24_09-17-51.png.5099d037d18988a6c01cf5274b518cee.png

I have wanted this one too.  I won once but didn't get the avie.  I was so disappointed, I haven't played again.  I will try again until I get it.  Congrats to you!

My big achievement today is this: 

Something Happens:
Illusen emerges from the woods and approaches you. "I had some spare Neopoints lying around so I thought you may like to have them." She leaves you with 10,000 NP!

Not bad!  I'll take it.

I finally won the "Better Than You" Trophy today! WooHoo!

The perfect companion to take with you on your trip to the Lost Desert!112_3.gif

1/3/2017 11:51am
Folder: Inbox
Subject: Better Than You - Winner!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 3,331 beats the score of 2,000 by Jub Zambra in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team

Got a decent prize from solitaire today! :D

vK4IEHa.png

And, we meet again, Von Roo... ;D

vrl.gif

dw6.gif   db5.gif
Your roll: 6   von Roo's roll: 5

Curses! You defeated me! That wasn't supposed to happen!

Oh well, I guess your little pet gained 1 level, and goes up to 80.

You can only dice with fate once a day. Try again tomorrow!

I just fed my first Kad ever!!! I've read several guides over the years, and I always found it so complicated. Actually, I still kind of do, but I've decided to have patience and try to figure it out as I go. I'm so happy right now :biggrin:

Hoorah!
You've made a very happy Kadoatie. 

rainbow_happy.gif
*Mew!* 

Thanks for doing a good deed! 

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 1 Kadoaties in all!) 

2 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I just fed my first Kad ever!!! I've read several guides over the years, and I always found it so complicated. Actually, I still kind of do, but I've decided to have patience and try to figure it out as I go. I'm so happy right now :biggrin:

Hoorah!
You've made a very happy Kadoatie. 

rainbow_happy.gif
*Mew!* 

Thanks for doing a good deed! 

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 1 Kadoaties in all!) 

Conkads on your first feed! Deb has now joined the dark side! kadoatie.gif:D Are you now a fellow kad board lurker? lol

It IS complicated, my broken brain can't even attempt to work it out. I just gratefully follow the timekeepers on the board.

I'm just 4 feeds away from the avatar, but seeing as I used up all my stockpiled kad food for CC, and, because of aforementioned broken brain it's HARD for me to feed, it will be a while before I'm posting in here or the avatar thread about turning pink! lol.

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Conkads on your first feed! Deb has now joined the dark side! kadoatie.gif:D Are you now a fellow kad board lurker? lol

It IS complicated, my broken brain can't even attempt to work it out. I just gratefully follow the timekeepers on the board.

I'm just 4 feeds away from the avatar, but seeing as I used up all my stockpiled kad food for CC, and, because of aforementioned broken brain it's HARD for me to feed, it will be a while before I'm posting in here or the avatar thread about turning pink! lol.

Thanks Jelly! ^_^ And yep, now I'm lurking the kad boards so I can follow the timekeepers as well! I just fed my second kad a few minutes ago.

Whenever I tried to read a guide, I couldn't process the whole main/mini thing, and I couldn't understand why nothing happened when I refreshed at the given times. Now I kinda understand that the times are sort of a prediction, so there won't necessarily be new kads. So I have to check constantly, and that's so hard, because I'm like "okay, I'm supposed to check again in about 4 minutes", then I go do something else and then I'm like "oh dang it, it's been 23 minutes!!!" lol.

Anyway, good luck with going pink, hopefully it won't be so long as you think it will!

57 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

Thanks Jelly! ^_^ And yep, now I'm lurking the kad boards so I can follow the timekeepers as well! I just fed my second kad a few minutes ago.

Whenever I tried to read a guide, I couldn't process the whole main/mini thing, and I couldn't understand why nothing happened when I refreshed at the given times. Now I kinda understand that the times are sort of a prediction, so there won't necessarily be new kads. So I have to check constantly, and that's so hard, because I'm like "okay, I'm supposed to check again in about 4 minutes", then I go do something else and then I'm like "oh dang it, it's been 23 minutes!!!" lol.

Anyway, good luck with going pink, hopefully it won't be so long as you think it will!

Oh gosh yes, the main/mini thing hurt my head for a long time, but I (pretty much) get it now. I got active on the board when I first started feeding and I got the hang of it by the time I hit about 50 feeds, LOL! But now I'll have to start learning to understand it all over again. >_<

It took me a while to get that they only MIGHT refresh, yeah. The joy of kadding: living life in 7 minute increments. :laughingsmiley:

I'll get to go pink soon enough, yep, and so will you! :D

1 hour ago, deboratibi said:

I just fed my 10th kad and got the silver trophy!

trophy2.gif

Now only 15 to go until gold (and then 50 more until pink...) :rambo:

Congrats on the trophy! I've no idea how you people do it. I have no patience for feeding kads or restocking :laugh: I only fed a kad once years ago and never had the determination to do it again.

Got the Buzzin' avatar today. I find it funny how when Naia paints your pet, her image is resized to its old dimensions. They should fix that. If you're using the fountain to get your dream pet it could really ruin the moment :P

fountrainavvy2.png

3 hours ago, Hanso said:

Congrats on the trophy! I've no idea how you people do it. I have no patience for feeding kads or restocking :laugh: I only fed a kad once years ago and never had the determination to do it again.

Got the Buzzin' avatar today. I find it funny how when Naia paints your pet, her image is resized to its old dimensions. They should fix that. If you're using the fountain to get your dream pet it could really ruin the moment :P

I don't know how I'm doing it either, lol. Once I started to figure out how to feed, I got excited and thought "wow, now I kind of get why so many people get addicted to this!". That thought only lasted until my 4th or 5th feed though, now it has completely lost its fun. I'm determined to keep going because the sooner I get the avatar, the sooner I'll never have to visit the kadoatery again!

Congrats on the Buzzin' avatar! That is quite funny about the resized image. I would never have noticed it was the same dimension as the old image though, I'd probably just have assumed it was some random wonkiness :P

11 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I don't know how I'm doing it either, lol. Once I started to figure out how to feed, I got excited and thought "wow, now I kind of get why so many people get addicted to this!". That thought only lasted until my 4th or 5th feed though, now it has completely lost its fun. I'm determined to keep going because the sooner I get the avatar, the sooner I'll never have to visit the kadoatery again!

This made me laugh SO much! There was me yesterday, thinking you were well and truly hooked and were well on your way to becoming an over-feeder, when the reality is you are SO over it already. :laughingsmiley:

Sorry kads, you're just TOO big a bunch of brats to be worthy of Deb's time. Put the little devils right in their place. :laughingsmiley:

Today I finally had enough NP saved up to get the best bank account with the highest interest rate (Ultimate Riches!) 

When I was a kid I would never have thought I could do that. 

...Very tempted to go on a shopping spree to celebrate o_O