What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Woah. Just won a dip in the Rainbow Fountain following a Grey Faerie quest. This is the third one I've won in 15 months of playing on this account (previously won one from the Grey Faerie and one from a fortune cookie)!

I must have the luckiest account in Neopia...

Edited by belacqua64

On 06/03/2017 at 9:36 AM, jellysundae said:

This made me laugh SO much! There was me yesterday, thinking you were well and truly hooked and were well on your way to becoming an over-feeder, when the reality is you are SO over it already. :laughingsmiley:

Sorry kads, you're just TOO big a bunch of brats to be worthy of Deb's time. Put the little devils right in their place. :laughingsmiley:

These kads are such a PAIN. I actually dreamed about them last night, and I rarely dream about Neopets. They are taking over my mind D:
I'm having to do math and quick thinking because of these fellas, and I'm not happy about it. lol

I never understood over-feeders before, and now I understand them even less...

But I'm not here only to complain, I have good news:

trophy1.gif
        ta-da!

25 feeds!!! I'm really happy I got this trophy, it's so pretty :blush: Now I just need to feed 50 more... *groans*

4 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I never understood over-feeders before, and now I understand them even less...

:laughingsmiley:

Deb, you slay me. xD That's such a perfect kad-board signature, LOL!  I don't understand the compulsion to over-feed, but I do understand now that the people who do it keep the Kadoatery alive for others. @rntracy1,you explained this to me didn't you? I can't get the words together to put it down here, but it made complete sense to me.

The gold trophy is  pretty, isn't it? I agree with Tracy that the silver one's the cutest out of the three though.

trophy2.gifThe gold one has that distinctly bratty-kad expression, maybe because it's so very well aware of the amount of :grrr: a person will have gone through to achieve it! :laugh:

AAAAAH, finally! I'm done with Neoquest I. So glad it's over! I dreaded every minute of it. Curiously enough, I remember playing Neoquest II years ago and enjoying it to the fullest. I thought the story, characters and (naturally) artwork were much better in the sequel.

Btw, after the final battle in NQI, supposedly you are taken to a short flash-animated movie that shows you blasting the final boss away, but now that short movie seems to be broken. Not cool Neopets, not cool :P

EDIT:

Oh, thankfully a guide I was using had a link to the short movie here.

neoquestinwintdn.png

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

:laughingsmiley:

Deb, you slay me. xD That's such a perfect kad-board signature, LOL!  I don't understand the compulsion to over-feed, but I do understand now that the people who do it keep the Kadoatery alive for others. @rntracy1,you explained this to me didn't you? I can't get the words together to put it down here, but it made complete sense to me.

The gold trophy is  pretty, isn't it? I agree with Tracy that the silver one's the cutest out of the three though.

trophy2.gifThe gold one has that distinctly bratty-kad expression, maybe because it's so very well aware of the amount of :grrr: a person will have gone through to achieve it! :laugh:

I think we need a kad topic! I've decided to start one: 

I'd love to hear Tracy's explanation, I don't think I see how that works!

Anyway, to stay (sort of) on topic: I got a Nerkmid from an RE earlier today! Yay!

I have a couple; The last three days I've managed to do the Mysterious Negg Cave puzzle without any assistance. :D And then this happened.....

tenna.gif 
no name jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that no name came back a little richer. They must have found the 181 np in the hole...

Something Has Happened!
symol.gif You are now eligible to use 'Symol' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today is my 16 year anniversary on Neopets, this is my first account, I do have one other but I haven't been able to access it for a few years, I lost the paper with its info on it. So I'm excited to make ti this long on a site that is still active. :D 

March 14, 2017: Well this happened.

silver5.gif
Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 1790 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif
It's been a few years, so I'm excited. :D Granted, I play mostly for items. 

Today I finally got the avatar for Kass Basher with a score of 975. I am quite proud of this since my overall high score before today was 260. :happydance: It pays to be patient, and of course the guide helped too. 

I just caught the guard sleeping at the Magma Pool! Took me so off guard that I even closed out to begin with because I assumed it would give me the same old message!

I now have a Magma Pet! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

I finally made my final bank account upgrade to Ultimate Riches today! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to save up 10 mil...factoring in all of the long breaks I take, I only spent maybe two years of active Neopets playing to get there. A few good Food Club wins certainly helped out :biggrin:

Now to go spend a lump of it on that stupid stupid stupid LOD avatar...

This is the first time ever for me to guess correctly in all my years of playing Neopets. Not that 5000np is a big deal, but just the sense of accomplishment, ya know? :P The answer was "Catacombs" and I guessed Grave Danger. 

[theneopetsteam] The Neopets Team
» Make this user your Neofriend
Sent: 30/3/2017 06:30am
Folder: Inbox
Subject: Congratulations!
Message: Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Mystery Pic game (Round 1463). We have given you 5306 NP!

I'm posting this a bit late because TDN was down, but on Sunday I upgraded my Petpet Battles trophy to a Silver and then Monday I upgraded again to get a gold!

231_3.gif --->   231_2.gif  --->   231_1.gif

If anyone wants to know how to beat this game just let me know.  It's pretty straightforward once you get the hang of it.

I fed my first Kadoatie today!! It was actually easier than I thought, perhaps because it's the middle of a weekday. Avatar here I come! 

(This is actually from Monday, but it wouldn't let me post. I'm now up to nine! It's actually not as hard as I thought it would be (aided with the fast internet, dual screens, and mouse instead of trackpad setup I'm lucky enough to have at work). )

I got my 100000 np spin on Trudy today! It's my first (do they start back over?) So, I wanted to share. :D

BEYOND ecstatic now. I got the Faerie Quest Cookie yesterday, and my second quest I got was a Fountain Faerie Quest, with an item that only cost me 5-6k.

My Ixi, Ansolm, is now Chocolate after some heavy debate, since he was my only unpainted pet. Now I just need to customize him for his new color. Will post how he looks soon!

EDIT: Here we go! I got tired of trying to figure out a new customization, so have him with his older one in his new color! It looks a wee bit janky, but he's still cute as a button!

ansolm 2.PNG

Here I am feeling down, because I am not a good enough gamer to get the Gold on the DD :crying_anim:

And then this happened. I'm like, Wow...no way!!!! I can't believe this! Thank you,  Forgotten Shore! :dance:

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

mfo_draikegg_pirate.gif
You have received a Pirate Draik Egg

1 hour ago, tk421beth said:

Here I am feeling down, because I am not a good enough gamer to get the Gold on the DD :crying_anim:

And then this happened. I'm like, Wow...no way!!!! I can't believe this! Thank you,  Forgotten Shore! :dance:

mfo_draikegg_pirate.gif

YAY!!  Way to go my sista.  I don't think it's that you aren't good enough to get the gold.  Every score that you put up was higher than mine girl.  Which game did you have trouble with?

22 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

YAY!!  Way to go my sista.  I don't think it's that you aren't good enough to get the gold.  Every score that you put up was higher than mine girl.  Which game did you have trouble with?

You are too sweet! :heart::wub: Kiko Racing was my downfall. Ugh...that game destroyed me. I know I could have gotten a much better score in Barf Boat if I tried, but I tried 50x with Kiko Racing, and could not beat it.

Next year, DD! I am going for the G-O-L-D

On 10/4/2017 at 11:12 AM, tk421beth said:

mfo_draikegg_pirate.gif

ooooooh! congratulations! You are so lucky!