What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I became a Neopian millionaire today! I'm super proud of myself, lol only took 16 years to get here. :P

4 minutes ago, lianakos said:

I finally got the Wheel Of Monotony Avatar!

I was trying for more than 15 days! The most boring wheel!

I will NEVER spin the wheel of monotony again!! :biggrin:

I said that when I finally got the avatar :laugh:

I've started spinning it again recently though, I'm happy to let it tick away in the background for the occasional Bri codestone it gives me for 150np.

The irony here is, at least 3 times now in as many weeks, it's given me the avatar again!...not funny, WoM! <_<

I got this; 

Something Has Happened!
imposterapple.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woot woot! :D

I got the Dr. Grumps avatar (from the Gourmet Club Bowls game)!

drgrumps.gif

(I didn't get the RE)

Special thanks to @Scoobert_Doo for suggesting I tried for this one and giving me instructions on how to make the game work!

6 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

I got the Dr. Grumps avatar (from the Gourmet Club Bowls game)!

drgrumps.gif

(I didn't get the RE)

Special thanks to @Scoobert_Doo for suggesting I tried for this one and giving me instructions on how to make the game work!

i came really close once ... but that's before shockwave games went crazy  

I knocked out a few pet avatars in one go! :D I picked up a Lenny from the pound for the wicked avi and then transmogrified her into a mutant Tuskaninny for the spotted Tusk & mutant avies. (And then re-pounded her, so hopefully somebody's adopted her.)

I'm pretty excited haha, I filled up my four pet slots basically immediately on my old accounts so I never got a lot of these species-specific/pet-altering avatars. I only have one permie on my new main right now so I finally have the space to go after them!

On 20/04/2017 at 4:47 AM, Angeló said:

i came really close once ... but that's before shockwave games went crazy  

Well, it seems unlikely the shockwave games will ever go back to normal (with so much to fix around the site, these games aren't at all a priority I guess), so I'd say give it a go while you still (sort of) can! There's the extra hassle of getting the games to work and then playing them with that stupid black box, but it's worth getting this out of the way asap because who knows, these shockwave game avatars could soon become completely unobtainable/retired. I got this one fairly easily and I had no prior experience with this game, so it should be even easier for you!

18 minutes ago, deboratibi said:

Well, it seems unlikely the shockwave games will ever go back to normal (with so much to fix around the site, these games aren't at all a priority I guess), so I'd say give it a go while you still (sort of) can! There's the extra hassle of getting the games to work and then playing them with that stupid black box, but it's worth getting this out of the way asap because who knows, these shockwave game avatars could soon become completely unobtainable/retired. I got this one fairly easily and I had no prior experience with this game, so it should be even easier for you!

how do i get it to work ? im on Windows 7

Well! My Neo day so far has been interesting!

I'm doing my dailies, first intent of the day is to earn enough NP to send the orange grundo back home. Collected 50 from the shop of offers, next thing I know my NP is -250...gonna be like that, is it? Okay...

And then, this happens!

G94V7yz.png

:bigeyed:

A lesson learnt there, right?

Just because something's started out badly...

He's been getting his own back on me lately, but maybe I'm back on form now...:competitive:

vrl.gif

dw5.gif   db4.gif
Your roll: 5   von Roo's roll: 4

Curses! You defeated me! That wasn't supposed to happen!

Oh well, I guess your little pet gained 1 level, and goes up to 93.

You can only dice with fate once a day. Try again tomorrow!

7 minutes ago, hriven said:

OMG! I'm very unlucky! so this was a great surprise today ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ "

I didn't even know that avatar, or BD challenger, even existed!

*crawls back under rock* lol. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I didn't even know that avatar, or BD challenger, even existed!

*crawls back under rock* lol. :rolleyes:

Me neither, I was like "What? I didn't see that coming, I didn't know there was an avatar" 

It's rather odd.

Captura de pantalla 2017-04-27 a la(s) 10.16.20.png

It's cool to know that there's another avatar out there though, just waiting for that moment that it bestows itself upon me! :D

I don't think that Neggbreaker dude ever need worry about me crossing his path though, HA! I'm quite sure he has some terrifying amount of HP, so I'll stay right where I am under my rock as far as he's concerned. :ph34r:

Hang on a minute...

*checks avatar list*

Oh, whoops, I have this avatar already. :blush02::laughingsmiley:

I semi-remember getting it, pretty soon after I started playing again, I DON'T remember getting the big, scary dude as a challenger though! :ohno01: Maybe I blocked it out, too traumatising. xDD

*checks BD list*

Yeah I DON'T have him as a challenger...is he showing up for you? Maybe he's off on a permanent vacation too, along with the Down for Maintenance Pteri and Punchbag Sid...

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's cool to know that there's another avatar out there though, just waiting for that moment that it bestows itself upon me! :D

I don't think that Neggbreaker dude ever need worry about me crossing his path though, HA! I'm quite sure he has some terrifying amount of HP, so I'll stay right where I am under my rock as far as he's concerned. :ph34r:

Hang on a minute...

*checks avatar list*

Oh, whoops, I have this avatar already. :blush02::laughingsmiley:

I semi-remember getting it, pretty soon after I started playing again, I DON'T remember getting the big, scary dude as a challenger though! :ohno01: Maybe I blocked it out, too traumatising. xDD

*checks BD list*

Yeah I DON'T have him as a challenger...is he showing up for you? Maybe he's off on a permanent vacation too, along with the Down for Maintenance Pteri and Punchbag Sid...

My pets have horrific stats, so till I train them, no way I'm challenging that dude. 

LOL, maybe you got it mysterious negg journey since then it wasn't a random thing and you didn't get him as a challenge

16 minutes ago, hriven said:

My pets have horrific stats, so till I train them, no way I'm challenging that dude. 

LOL, maybe you got it mysterious negg journey since then it wasn't a random thing and you didn't get him as a challenge

That could be it, yeah. So one day, when I'm minding my own business, he may jump out and get me yet... D:<

:laughingsmiley:

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That could be it, yeah. So one day, when I'm minding my own business, he may jump out and get me yet... D:<

:laughingsmiley:

lol yes, It may get you some day

I'm so jealous of that avi hvriven! I'm not much of a puzzle person so the only reason I do the negg cave every day is in hopes of getting that avatar xD

I got a baby Aisha today!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Baby isn't the most expensive color ever or anything, but she's only my second ever pet that's painted a non-cheap color (the other is on my old account), and I've always wanted a baby pet (especially an Aisha)! I finally saved up the 600k and got a seller and managed to find an Aisha in the pound with a super cute name (her name is Pockypool!) and if you can't tell I am just super excited right now ; u; AND I just noticed when I looked at my userlookup that I somehow managed to get a bronze Kiss the Mortog trophy from when I was working on that avatar!!

...it's been an unusually good day. haha

I made just over a million NP yesterday thanks to the stock market being my friend. :D

Also, got my highest Food Club return so far! :D I use Garet's guide

Collect Winnings
Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings
6567 Shipwreck: Gooblah the Grarrl
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass
1828 NP 8:1 14624 NP
6567 Shipwreck: Gooblah the Grarrl
Lagoon: Admiral Blackbeard
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass
1828 NP 48:1 87744 NP