What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I made just over a million NP yesterday thanks to the stock market being my friend. :D

Also, got my highest Food Club return so far! :D I use Garet's guide

Collect Winnings
Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings
6567 Shipwreck: Gooblah the Grarrl
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass
1828 NP 8:1 14624 NP
6567 Shipwreck: Gooblah the Grarrl
Lagoon: Admiral Blackbeard
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Harpoon Harry's: Buck Cutlass
1828 NP 48:1 87744 NP
Total Winnings 102368 NP

Yay! :dance:But don't you mean 102,368 thousand? :confused: STILL, that's more np than I can play to get in a day! I was telling some of my guild buddies that Food Club is a great way to build up your bank account. I was at 5 million in Dec. 2016 and thanks to Charity Corner & Food Club, I have 10 million np saved in the Bank (may Pants Devil, Stan the Kyrii Thief, Tax Beast, Dr. Sloth, Icy Skeletons, Ghost np Grabbers keep away from my stash!) :medieval:  Sorry to mention your Math-weakness :unsure: but I kept looking at your post and kept saying, I bet 2425 for each bet and didn't get 1 million with the 56:1 odds? :whistle::laughingsmiley:

15 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Yay! :dance:But don't you mean 102,368 thousand? :confused: STILL, that's more np than I can play to get in a day! I was telling some of my guild buddies that Food Club is a great way to build up your bank account. I was at 5 million in Dec. 2016 and thanks to Charity Corner & Food Club, I have 10 million np saved in the Bank (may Pants Devil, Stan the Kyrii Thief, Tax Beast, Dr. Sloth, Icy Skeletons, Ghost np Grabbers keep away from my stash!) :medieval:  Sorry to mention your Math-weakness :unsure: but I kept looking at your post and kept saying, I bet 2425 for each bet and didn't get 1 million with the 56:1 odds? :whistle::laughingsmiley:

102k from food club, yep, the million was from the stock market. :nod_yes:

Potatoes were my BFF yesterday! :laugh:

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

102k from food club, yep, the million was from the stock market. :nod_yes:

Potatoes were my BFF yesterday! :laugh:

Silly me! :confused:   Better get my eyes checked! :nerd::hmmph: Thank you for not pointing out my Reading-weakness! :laughingsmiley::heart:

12 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Silly me! :confused:   Better get my eyes checked! :nerd::hmmph: Thank you for not pointing out my Reading-weakness! :laughingsmiley::heart:

Hey, no worries. :heart: Every single one of us does that sometimes. I personally do it a LOT. Sometimes I manage to catch it before, or not long after I've hit submit. Though not always quickly enough to be able to fix my booboo before someone else spots it. :laugh: Like me mixing you and Musical_Shoyru up not too long ago, lol.

But honestly, you wouldn't believe the amount of times I end up completely re-writing a post; because I'm about to submit it when the bit of my brain that still works properly manages to get my attention, and point out that I've completely misunderstood what I've just read, and I need to start all over again with my reply. :rolleyes::laugh:

I'm on a roll! :biggrin:

I got the Plushie Tycoon avatar + bronze trophy...
plushieTycoon.gifThird place at Plushie Tycoon!!
Third place at 
Plushie Tycoon!!

I was very close to getting silver in Petpet Cannonball, but got bronze...
Third place at Petpet Cannonball!!
Third place at 
Petpet Cannonball!!

And here's yet another bronze, that I didn't even know I had (I'm sure I got it when I played for the avatar, just didn't think I'd get a trophy too)...
Third place at Nimmos Pond!!
Third place at 
Nimmos Pond!!

Since yesterday was reset day, I played a few other games I'm sort of good at... I was in the top 17 for Barf Boat for quite a while, but in the end I was pushed down to #32.

Congratulations kayahtik
You are a Top Tycoon. You placed 21st in the Plushie Tycoon competition. You have won a trophy and 80000 NP's.

plushieTycoon.gifPlushie Tycoon CHAMPION!!!

Woo hoo! Not bad for my first time playing (: And congrats @deboratibi, I saw your name on the Top Tycoons list!

I also got bronze in Jubble Bubble without realizing--I was just playing for my daily nps, and apparently made it onto the HST. I just played another game and moved up to silver, we'll see if it holds until trophies are awarded today! Hope everyone had a successful trophy day!

Third place at Jubble Bubble!!

2 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Woo hoo! Not bad for my first time playing (: And congrats @deboratibi, I saw your name on the Top Tycoons list!

GURL, so this was your first time too??? I saw your name on the list making millions and I was like "oooh, she's good!", lol. I only played the last week, to get the avatar as quickly and simply as possible ( @mtsparky guided me throughout the game kisskiss.gif), and I even went bankrupt once. So I'm not a true tycoon lol.gif 

4 hours ago, deboratibi said:

GURL, so this was your first time too??? I saw your name on the list making millions and I was like "oooh, she's good!", lol. I only played the last week, to get the avatar as quickly and simply as possible ( @mtsparky guided me throughout the game kisskiss.gif), and I even went bankrupt once. So I'm not a true tycoon lol.gif 

Yes, way to go first-timers! *high five* Congrats! Thinking of upgrading that trophy anytime soon? :P

I followed the PT-community's beloved /~MapleHood guide and did exactly what it told me for the first week or so, then I was just winging it after that. I never thought I would get gold on my first try, but if anyone's wary of trying the game, know that it is DEFINITELY possible. I played the whole month, but if you're only going for the avatar it's completely reasonable to do in only one or two weeks!  

I won this in the Battledome. It made me laugh so hard. I was like, what in the heck is this? ^_^

grundotoewithtoelint.gif Item : Large Grundo Toe With Lint Side Order
Owner : tk421beth

A large meal to fill your young ones. Toe lint now available as an extra bonus.

29 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

I won this in the Battledome. It made me laugh so hard. I was like, what in the heck is this? ^_^

grundotoewithtoelint.gif Item : Large Grundo Toe With Lint Side Order
Owner : tk421beth

A large meal to fill your young ones. Toe lint now available as an extra bonus.

Not something you were planning on rustling up for supper then, Beth? :laughingsmiley:

@jellysundae well, maybe! It is my hubby's birthday today! Bwa hahahaahhahahahahahaa! :yum::biggrin:

39 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

@jellysundae well, maybe! It is my hubby's birthday today! Bwa hahahaahhahahahahahaa! :yum::biggrin:

HAHAHA!!! I love you Beth. :laughingsmiley:

Happy Birthday Mr. Beth!

Here's a gift for you for later. :lmaosmiley:

gMcrTYz.jpg

42 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

HAHAHA!!! I love you Beth. :laughingsmiley:

Happy Birthday Mr. Beth!

Here's a gift for you for later. :lmaosmiley:

gMcrTYz.jpg

I love you too, Jelly! ^_^ Also, I can't cook, so that Pepto is perfect! Hahahahaha! :sick01::laughingsmiley:

I didn't post about this at the time because I forgot!

But two days ago I got the tree, no no wait! I mustn't say it like that!! I must say it like...

*cues portentous music* I got...THE TREE...

on Kass Basher!

I...

missed the kass :axehead:

:rolleyes: Yup, I fail! :laugh:

Third place at Gourmet Club Bowls!!
Third place at 
Gourmet Club Bowls!!

I just realized I got this trophy recently - maybe last week? Do they not send out neomails for trophies? I rarely get them so I can't remember :blush02:

SMH also this one. I forgot I was buying things from the auction last week with a few million out and this mean little man got me:

Tax Beast CHAMPION!!!
Tax Beast CHAMPION!!!

Edited by missmadiemay

Got another Obelisk avatar and site theme! Woot woot!

Something Has Happened!
awakened_aagh7l.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Awakened' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened!
games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Awakened' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

At the Mysterious Symol Hole today...

petpet_fony15_faellie_spring.gif

Fasfusa jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Fasfusa came back a little richer. They must have found the 76 np in the hole...

I already have the Avatar symol.gif but you still can get something from it evidently. :D

15 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

At the Mysterious Symol Hole today...

petpet_fony15_faellie_spring.gif

Fasfusa jumps out of the hole a few seconds later...

It appears that Fasfusa came back a little richer. They must have found the 76 np in the hole...

I already have the Avatar symol.gif but you still can get something from it evidently. :D

Oh cool! I didn't even realize it could give you anything other than the avatar haha. If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to get the avatar? And did you go more than once a day? o: I still need that one.

Speaking of avatars, I got the Coconut Shy one finally!!

@Reve I thought that you could only go once a day but I am probably wrong about that. I went everyday as a part of my Dailies so maybe 1 year and a half bc I added after I realized TDN had it on the Dailies page. So I started going to it again when Angelo mentioned that sometimes he got a little np from it even after having gotten the avatar.

I still need Wise King Hagan (I had consistently gotten F- from him with threats of if he could give me a lower grade he would! :laughingsmiley: ) and the Mysterious or Abandoned Blue Grundo Avatars. Random events, who knows when I'll get those! :snitch:

I got a gold in Great Desert Race.  It needed to be reviewed, but it finally went through :)

830_1.gif

I had played a few days prior and hit the wrong button at one point and only got silver, but I decided to just go for it again and overshot the high-score by a ridiculous amount to ensure that I got it.

Dreitt won second place in the Beauty Contest! He has a silver trophy and I have a shiny new avatar~ I'm so excited! This was my first time entering, so I was super nervous, but it was actually a lot of fun and I'd like to do it again at some point :D