What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

12 hours ago, Dragoncitoazul said:

I finally managed to knock down a coconut in Coconut Shy and got the avatar. I'm so relieved I don'r have to hear that mean little laugh from the guy in the stand ever again :laugh:

OMG yeah! That laugh is 100% deranged serial killer, isn't it?! :laugh:

On 26/5/2017 at 5:44 PM, kayahtik said:

Dreitt won second place in the Beauty Contest! He has a silver trophy and I have a shiny new avatar~ I'm so excited! This was my first time entering, so I was super nervous, but it was actually a lot of fun and I'd like to do it again at some point :D

Congrats! It's difficult to get enough votes now, since the restriction in the forum for promoting your entry

10 hours ago, gurat123 said:

i got 3 new avatars today!! i got the dice-a-roo one, the orange grundo one, aaaand the uni faboo one! making good progress! :D

:happydance:Yaaaay, congrats!

3 hours ago, firaplays said:

I've finally finished Neoquest II! I finished both of them now :D

:happydance:Yaaaay, congrats!

Pretty proud and excited about this; 

Something Has Happened!
fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ye Olde Fishing Vortex

You reel in your line and get...

vor_titanic_squid.gif
Titanic Giant Squid!
So, I'm gonna go ahead and add this in here since I just found out that I had it, but I got the Kiko Pop avatar as well back before the Awakened won in the battleground this last time. So yeah, super stoked as I had been trying to get that one for a while now. :D

Today I added this Silver Barf Boat trophy to my collection!

Silver Trophy

I tried last month, but was pushed off the HST before the trophies were awarded... I'm really glad I managed to place this time! :D

7 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Today I added this Silver Barf Boat trophy to my collection!

Silver Trophy

I tried last month, but was pushed off the HST before the trophies were awarded... I'm really glad I managed to place this time! :D

Well done Deb! Your trophy collecting continues! :D I didn't think to try again this month, my brain's obsessing over NQ at the moment and there's no room for anything else. >_<

But, I DO have an achievement for today! Not a bad start to my Neopian day, huh? :lmaosmiley:

yBJsN6F.png

Wow @jellysundae that is a fantastic win :biggrin:

In regards to achievements of the day, at midnight NST today I finally got the jester avatar from the grumpy old king, and somehow got lucky enough to get a really high score :laugh:. I was in third place in the HST all day, and just now got awarded a gold trophy 

5 hours ago, Dragoncitoazul said:

Wow @jellysundae that is a fantastic win :biggrin:

In regards to achievements of the day, at midnight NST today I finally got the jester avatar from the grumpy old king, and somehow got lucky enough to get a really high score :laugh:. I was in third place in the HST all day, and just now got awarded a gold trophy 

Well done! I rarely ever try with either of the kings, the process is just too annoying for me. >_<

YOU GUYS!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! Today's the last day of my faerie fortune cookie (and I've been in a bad mood since I got caught up in the cheating with the AC...). 

You are currently on a quest for the Fountain Faerie.
fountain-faerie-1-2.jpg
Hullo! Thanks for stopping by again. I hate to rush you, but I really do need that item soon.

You are supposed to bring me:
shf_riceball_origami.gif
Origami Rice Balls

My first achievement of today is pwnage! Of myself... ._.

:laughingsmiley:

vrw.gif

dw5.gif   db6.gif
Your roll: 5   von Roo's roll: 6

Ha ha ha! I won, as planned! You fool!

And your little pet lost 1 level, dropping to 106!

You can only dice with fate once a day. Try again tomorrow!

*sigh*

Von Roo's still not forgiven me for the day I got 8 levels out of him it would seem! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Zafie said:

Managed to win a collectable scarab from Kiko Pop. I can check it off my wishlist :D

Congratulations!

What a precise throw. You have a real knack for this, I think. Here is your prize:

50612.gif

Striped Blue Collectable Scarab

I won that one too, over a year ago. I remember thinking I needed it to be able to use the Expellibox and then not understanding why I still had it afterwards. :blush02:

Thankfully my enormous misunderstanding was explained to me on here. :laughingsmiley:

I haven't sunk to quite such a deep level of Neopian derp since, but stay on your toes guys, there's ample chance for more if it yet! :lmaosmiley:

Today I reached Rank 1 on the Altador Cup, which for me is exciting because I hate playing most games so I've never gone beyond Beginner before. 

I played a looooot of Make Some Noise...my poor fingers

I just bought a Royal Paint Brush for my (male) Uni... thank you, Food Club! :) I need to figure out some customization for him, but here he is:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=SilverShanks

Isn't SilverShanks the best name for him? He was a lucky Pound snag and I've been saving up to paint him Royal for quite awhile now. :)

It took me almost three months, but finally...

Congratulations!

You have beaten NeoQuest® II on Normal difficulty!
You are awarded a NeoQuest® II trophy...

NeoQuest II Trophy

...as well as 10,000 neopoints!

@kayahtik Congrats!!! I remember before getting mine, I thought it would be a complete pain, but I ended up having moments of fun :D I want to upgrade my trophy some time, but first I need to play NQI, since I don't have the avatar for that one yet.

And speaking of trophies, yesterday was reset day so I managed to get these beauties:

Second place at Dungeon Dash!!
Second place at 
Dungeon Dash!!

Second place at Mutant Graveyard of Doom II!!
Second place at 
Mutant Graveyard of Doom II!!

Third place at Tubular Kiko Racing!!
Third place at 
Tubular Kiko Racing!!

I'm pretty confident I can try for gold in MGoD II next month, and I might not even have to wait for the next reset to upgrade Tubular Kiko Racing. As for Dungeon Dash, I'll just leave it as it is, getting gold would be a lot more difficult... :stun:

I got me a shiny! :lmaosmiley:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the Evil! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu to do so.)
Good luck!

91_3.gif

You receive a Bronze NeoQuest Trophy!

Now, do I start NQII? :ph34r:

yesterday i played Smug Bug Smite A LOT and managed to equalize my previous HS of 636 

but this time i got a bronze trophy Third place at Smug Bug Smite!!and im really happy to get it because i hate these two smug bugs with a passion esp. when they jump up and steal my NP :P

also i just won 100:10 in Food Club

Pawkeet Slots here I come 

FC100.png

@Angeló manages to make my FC win for today look totally paltry. :laughingsmiley:

Collect Winnings
Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings
6634 Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Hidden Cove: Federismo Corvallio
1962 NP 8:1 15696 NP
6634 Shipwreck: Puffo the Waister
Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
1962 NP 88:1 172656 NP
6634 Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl
1962 NP 4:1 7848 NP
Total Winnings 196200 NP

Makes a wee bit of a difference when someone can bet 5 times as much at you, lol.

12 minutes ago, Angeló said:

also i just won 100:10 in Food Club

ME TOO! I just moved up to Amateur (advance at 437,350) and I can tell you that at least 3 months back, I was only a Beginner !:dance::happydance:

I feel "bad", the whole chance thing is frowned upon in my rl, but np is not $$ so for make-believe, I think I don't have to worry. I don't play chances in rl with $ just the same as I don't treat job opportunities like I'm slinging slushies on Slushie Slinger! :laughingsmiley:

Yay, FC buddies!

Midnight your ethos is totally my way of looking at things too. It's only a game, we're not corrupting ourselves by gambling with NP so it's all good. :D