What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Ikumalak meets a Ghostkercheif.docx 

scarypet_sunshine_monk.gif

A Ghostkerchief appears out of nowhere and approaches Ikumaluk! RUN AWAY! Wait... no. It just wants to be friends. Looks like a new Petpet is going home with you. 

Take a number, pal! I have about 4 of you in my SDB. Did you think Ikumaluk was going to throw cirrus_robot.gif Tumbles the Robot Cirrus over for you??? Now THAT is the Petpet battle I want to see! :biggrin:

Haha, I've got 4 of those little guys hanging out in my SDB too. I like 'em, I like that they're Neo's version of the Japanese teru teru bōzu, at least I assume they are!

Yesterday I scored 62 on Test Your Strength. The highest I ever hit and it put me on the trophy tables for Bronze!!  331_3.gif

I also did pretty well in FC too:

Collect Winnings
Round Bet Info Amount Odds Winnings
6634 Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
Hidden Cove: Federismo Corvallio
6000 NP 8:1 48000 NP
6634 Shipwreck: Puffo the Waister
Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl
Treasure Island: Scurvy Dan the Blade
6000 NP 88:1 528000 NP
6634 Lagoon: Gooblah the Grarrl
6000 NP 4:1 24000 NP
Total Winnings 600000 NP

I made a cute friend for one of my pets. =3

Maybe my draik once the Huggy ages and I can get rid of it! (don't like it at all!)

Wow! You got the correct combination!

The items you put in the pot boil and sizzle, and when the liquid clears, you see the following item at the bottom of the pot! Congratulations!

pet_haseepuss.gif
Haseepuss

This game stressed me out so much, with the little ghosts popping up all unexpectedly, omg. But with some practice I managed an avatar score and don't have to bother with it anymore :biggrin:

Something Has Happened!
mutantgravedoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

19 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

This game stressed me out so much, with the little ghosts popping up all unexpectedly, omg. But with some practice I managed an avatar score and don't have to bother with it anymore :biggrin:

Something Has Happened!
mutantgravedoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant Graveyard of Doom II' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh well done! I felt a bit stressy just reading you talking about it, so I'm glad you don't need to play it ever again! :D

In other news, I just won 5k from the Wheel of Monotony! Kerching! Ta very much!

• 4 weeks later...

MyMgdbQ.png

Finally, after a few rounds I managed to get at least one more game trophy other than Punchbag Bob! Somehow I feel that I need to get better at games xD

EDIT:

hBUOYV7.png

Decided I'd keep playing and thus managed to get the gold! Now to restart and try for the avatar as I didn't get it...

Edited by Zafie
Kept playing and finally got gold!

• 3 weeks later...

Today I tried for a couple of trophies! I wanted to upgrade my bronze The Great Desert Race, so today I tried for gold. I stayed in the top 3 for several hours, then someone knocked me down to silver, but I got my spot back again in the last few minutes!

The Great Desert Race CHAMPION!!!

I also wanted to try for 200m Peanut Dash, because I've been enjoying that game a lot lately and my score keeps improving. I wish I had gotten silver, because I think the bronze one is really ugly, lol. But I stupidly sent my third score for the day thinking it was 1,220 but it was actually 1,202 facepalm.gif

Third place at 200m Peanut Dash!!

And finally, when I visited my lookup to see my new trophies, I found this little fella here:

Third place at Stowaway Sting!!
Third place at 
Stowaway Sting!!

dat awesome moment when you casually play a game for some quick NPs and win a trophy without realising it :thumbsup: I will definitely try to upgrade this one next month!

I thought this was hilarious :laughingsmiley:

King Hagan listens contently to your words of wisdom... 

"The last thing anyone needs is jealousy are like the intelligence of a school of spooky Sharky," you utter perceptively. 

He ponders all that you have said. 

Erm... have you been keeping up with your reading?
wiseking_angry.gif
King Hagan Says:
That didn't make any sense at all. Preposterous!
If I could go lower than an F-, I would. (291 out of 1000) 

You best be on your way before he calls the Castle Tutor. 

• 3 weeks later...

I am working on Neggsweeper, I would eventually like to get a trophy for the cumulative (obviously a long way off but I want to keep trying). I have been playing everyday so far and I find it quite fun. I also won an avatar for Meerca chase! I followed the guide here and jellyneo. :laugh:

21 minutes ago, naime said:

I am working on Neggsweeper, I would eventually like to get a trophy for the cumulative (obviously a long way off but I want to keep trying). I have been playing everyday so far and I find it quite fun. I also won an avatar for Meerca chase! I followed the guide here and jellyneo. :laugh:

There's a cumulative trophy? *perks*

*reads guide*

Oh, it's monthly, poot. I used to be pretty good at Neggsweeper, if you count pretty good as ALMOST winning on hard quite a lot. :laugh: At some point you always end up having to blindly pick one of several neggs, don't you, and it invariably turns out to be the wrong one. >_<

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

There's a cumulative trophy? *perks*

*reads guide*

Oh, it's monthly, poot. I used to be pretty good at Neggsweeper, if you count pretty good as ALMOST winning on hard quite a lot. :laugh: At some point you always end up having to blindly pick one of several neggs, don't you, and it invariably turns out to be the wrong one. >_<

Yes, absolutely! And I've been stopping when I win maximum neopoints so far, but I assume that you can carry on playing and just not getting neopoints from it? I can't see how people would manage scores in the millions in just one month otherwise? :huh:

2 hours ago, naime said:

Yes, absolutely! And I've been stopping when I win maximum neopoints so far, but I assume that you can carry on playing and just not getting neopoints from it? I can't see how people would manage scores in the millions in just one month otherwise? :huh:

Me neither! Also I completely changed my mind about trying for a trophy when I saw the kind of scores I'd have to gain. :bigeyed:  That's way more neggsweeper than I'm willing to play, lol.

Attack of the Slorgs CHAMPION!!!
Attack of the Slorgs CHAMPION!!!

Third place at Typing Terror!!
Third place at 
Typing Terror!!

5eRbmiO.jpg

I'm currently holding in first place for Jubble Bubble with my personal best of 3555 (almost 1000 points higher than my previous best!), hopefully that will stick until tonight. I currently have silver and have been trying for gold the past two resets. Yesterday I was in 3rd for Gourmet Club Bowls, but got bumped down pretty quickly. I'll probably try that one again in a few days--there shouldn't be too much competition, what with it being a shockwave game and all. 

EDIT: Trophies didn't run the night of 10/2 (at least not for Jubble Bubble) but I did finally get my gold trophy last night! 

Jubble Bubble CHAMPION!!!
Jubble Bubble CHAMPION!!!

@kayahtik Whaaaaaat :dance: That's so awesome!!! Congrats! That Jubble Bubble trophy is too cute.

@Nielo Happy Neo-versary! xD My account actually turned 10 last month and I completely forgot about it *cries* I was 16 when I created it, but I was 14 when I first joined Neopets!

I didn't achieve these today, but on reset day:

Second place at Word Pyramid!!
Second place at 
Word Pyramid!!

This was one of my favourite games when I was younger, I don't know why I stopped playing! I'm glad I rediscovered it.

Third place at Petpetsitter!!
Third place at 
Petpetsitter!!

I still need the avatar *sigh*

Third place at Crisis Courier!!

Third place at 
Crisis Courier!!

Second place at Tubular Kiko Racing!!
Second place at 
Tubular Kiko Racing!!
(Upgrade)

Second place at 200m Peanut Dash!!
Second place at 
200m Peanut Dash!!
(Upgrade)
Thank goodness, the bronze trophy was absolutely hideous.

This is belated, since I was away over the weekend, but... 

Congratulations! For your entry in Neopian Times Issue 800, you have been awarded the NT Writer avatar and a Neopian Times Coin. Thanks for making the Neopian Times the finest news source in Neopia!

Woohoo! I co-wrote an article with a friend of mine. We spent several weeks working on it, and then several more weeks waiting to hear if it would be accepted, and it was! I'm so excited! :biggrin: