What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

4 hours ago, kayahtik said:

This is belated, since I was away over the weekend, but... 

Woohoo! I co-wrote an article with a friend of mine. We spent several weeks working on it, and then several more weeks waiting to hear if it would be accepted, and it was! I'm so excited! :biggrin:

Oh well done!! :D

Whoa, no wonder it took you several weeks to write, LOL! Impressive! :D

7 hours ago, kayahtik said:

This is belated, since I was away over the weekend, but... 

Woohoo! I co-wrote an article with a friend of mine. We spent several weeks working on it, and then several more weeks waiting to hear if it would be accepted, and it was! I'm so excited! :biggrin:

that was the best article in the issue .. i didn't know it was yours

may i ask what gift did u receive ?

20 minutes ago, Angeló said:

that sells for about 17 Mil .. very nice .. i wish i had the inspiration to write something 

Write an article about the lack of inspiration to write an article :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

it's been done before i'm afraid ... ways to overcome NT writers block or smthg like that

Oh! Well so much for that suggestion then!

The one day I actually do my dailies, I managed to knock down another coconut in Coconut Shy. For my prize I received a Wailing Evil Coconut, which I already have so I am selling it to buy another stamp from my list. :D

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

The one day I actually do my dailies, I managed to knock down another coconut in Coconut Shy. For my prize I received a Wailing Evil Coconut, which I already have so I am selling it to buy another stamp from my list. :D

i have an Ugly Evil Coconut .. 

do you want to trade with me ? 

i just logged in to find a really good offer so i accepted it , sorry <3 

13 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Do you have any tips or strategies for knocking one down? I go for the darker ones as guides suggest that but I'm dubious about the suggestion that says to try aiming for the bottom or bottom left of a coconut. I've found I have more luck when I hit it dead centre, so I'm wondering how others fair.

I think TDN's guide says put your pointer in the middle of the a in play again.  That makes you aim for the center one.  That's what I've been doing when I've remembered to play the last couple times.  It makes me knock them some, none knocked down yet.

2 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

I think TDN's guide says put your pointer in the middle of the a in play again.  That makes you aim for the center one.  That's what I've been doing when I've remembered to play the last couple times.  It makes me knock them some, none knocked down yet.

So is this for if you don't/can't do the right click thing to make the cursor visible?

52 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

I don't understand.  My cursor is visible, and I put the point of it in the center of the a.

Oh right, so you go for the same coconut every time, I'm with you.

• 2 weeks later...

yo congrats on the wotdf Hanso! That's really cool.

I got the Carnival of Terror avatar today, bringing my total to 254. Plus an MP I restocked sold for over 700k, so that, in addition to getting a lab map piece (~110k) and selling some stuff in my shop, means that I made over a million NP today. I'm still really new to restocking and not that good at collecting avatars, so I'm pretty excited with how today's gone on both ends.

Something Has Happened!
neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I can't believe I've been patient enough with the stock market to reach this point...it's honestly my only source of income besides Trudy these days lol. 

I was almost holding my breath at the end. The timer in this game runs out way too fast for my liking. Ended with a score of 2153. My previous high score was less than half that. Thank goodness for the long extra time code, even though typing it was the reason I lost the round previous to the one I got the avatar in (I unpaused the game at the wrong time). I'm not very good at the fast paced games, so I'm proud of this.

Yay.PNG

In Faerie Caverns today I got

faerie_cave_success.gif 

In the chest you find:  5000 NP! :happydance:

For once it wasn't fur_puddle_water.gif (TNT has NEVER explained how we can "catch" a puddle while Underwater Fishing!) :laughingsmiley:

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

For once it wasn't fur_puddle_water.gif (TNT has NEVER explained how we can "catch" a puddle while Underwater Fishing!) :laughingsmiley:

The laws of physics clearly don't apply in Neopia. :laughingsmiley:

On 11/3/2017 at 6:08 PM, Hanso said:

Wow, that's a lot of money :o Congrats! May I ask what did you sell?

Thanks ^^. Finally sold my Day & Night collectable scarab.

On 11/3/2017 at 6:55 PM, Err said:

Today I had the best day on Neo since I've been back - found a Grimtooth Stamp and traded for my squishy Plushie Buzz!! So happeh :biggrin:

you FOUND a grimtooth stamp O_O. As in, random event found?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.