What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

2 hours ago, BrassOtter said:

I bought every piece of the secret laboratory map and redeemed it today! My first zap increased my Lupe's hit points by 4 points - not super exciting, especially since he isn't my battle pet, but I'm still really happy to finally have access to the secret lab! 

Congrats! :dance:

I too reedemed my lab recently, a month ago or so, but I only had the luck to get stats changes and not a single species change :crying_anim: 
I mainly got it for that and for the avatar. 
If you got it for the same purpose, I advice you to pratice your patience :)
tenor.gif?itemid=5888486

10 hours ago, Yuiina said:

Congrats! :dance:

I too reedemed my lab recently, a month ago or so, but I only had the luck to get stats changes and not a single species change :crying_anim: 
I mainly got it for that and for the avatar. 
If you got it for the same purpose, I advice you to pratice your patience :)

Thanks! Trust me, I'm very aware of stats changes being way more likely than species/color changes. Even so, zapping my pets is fun for me.

Back on topic, I collected all the items for the Blumaroo -Chef Bonju avatar that you can get in August and redeemed the petpet lab map! Of course, as soon as I did I remembered that all my petpets are being aged for avatars, so I can't zap them quite yet, but at least it'll be there for me when I'm ready!

Several avatars today! I used a ghost buzz morphing potion on my Lupe and finally cashed in my FFQ reward by painting him grey, earning both the Buzzin' and Grey Wocky avatars! Then I bought the Grimoire of the First Order from the hidden tower and read it to my pet, earning the Fyora - Faerie Queen and HT - Rich avatars, and finally I used a moehog transmogrification potion on my shoyru to earn the mutant avatar.

I also fought in more than ten battles for my side in the obelisk skirmish after somewhat upgrading my battle set (just a Golden Compass and a Sun and Moon Chakram, but I'd been meaning to buy them for a while since basically all I had were two scarab rings).

These aren't like hugely amazing avatars, I know, but today I did get several of them! I adopted the Lupe and the Skeith from the Pound, I'm thinking of keeping the Lupe because she has a somewhat decent name and workable stats, might be good for zapping (when I save up enough for the map >.< )

• Hello, Little Lupe
  • Feed Me
  • Snorkle (I hadn't realized how cheap snorkle snouts are these days!)
  • Gormball
  • Kiosk Wocky (on my third-ever winter scratchcard!)
  • Sssidney (on my first-ever spooky scratchcard!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Today I got the super attack pea avatar. It took me 3 days of being a completely awkward stalker on the avatar boards from morning to night.  I figured it would take me 1-2 weeks so I was surprised how quickly I got it.  I'm never going back to the neoboards ever again ? .

I've been moping around because of the AC signup delays, so I spent the last couple of days chipping away at my Cellblock trophy...good riddance.

You Win!!!
You have already earned your daily limit of Neopoints.
You are allowed to continue playing, though.

And, you've earned a Trophy!
Your Trophy!

Congratulations! You have advanced to the next Tournament.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know exactly when this happened, but I just noticed it today.

trophy_ppl_4.gif

I found this as a trophy on my pet's page.  After looking up what it was, I found out that it's for having my petpet attached for a long time.  I got it for having a Candychan.  I'll throw in a picture of Stripey and Fleaf because they're so cute together ?

candychan_red.gifppp_petpetpet8.gif

EDIT: I was just able to look up when the last time Candychan won the Petpet Protection League was and it was 67 days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to upgrade my Shenkuu Tangram trophy to gold yesterday. I didn't even need to beat my own high score to do it. (I'm pretty sure that back when I got a silver trophy - and I played this game daily - there was some kind of glitch that would occasionally award a much higher score than usual. I always wondered how people got scores of close to 3300, until it happened to me one day. I knew the score I got made no sense, as I played this game often enough to know exactly what kind of score I'd usually get (my high score is 3187) and I suddenly had like 100 points more than that. I decided not to send in that score, as I knew I didn't earn it, but man, that hurt. XD I'm thinking that glitch is fixed now though, as all the scores look normal again, and I got gold with a score 30 points below my high score. So I kinda feel that the score that got me silver and the score that got me gold should be reversed. XD)

Managed to beat "Sophie's" score in today's Better Than You - Sophie's Stew:

5/12/2018 01:22pm
Folder: Inbox
Subject: Better Than You - Winner!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 316 beats the score of 302 by Sophie in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 10,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team
http://www.neopets.com
Dont forget to tell your friends about us - send them a greeting at http://www.neopets.com/sendgreeting.phtml.

Managed to get a second place trophy, 10K NP, and this:

toy_sophie_nydoll.gif

Displeased Sophie New Year Doll

Sophie is one cool Ixi!

Last night I finally bit the bullet and bought the pieces of the Lab Map and redeemed it! Pexcis started out as someone else's lab rat and she's now back at it, yesterday she got 2 defense points IIRC, which is good because she's my "battle pet." I have no idea if I want her to be zapped a different species or whatever, we'll see what happens I guess. Kind of tempted to morph her into a Poogle and try for MSP.

• 1 month later...

Today, I got the symol avatar, and a book from the hole worth 750K! I am (silently) screaming!! If it sells, I'll have one million neopoints!!! To think, I've only been back on the site for four days.

Always do your dailies, everyone! ?

46 minutes ago, petrified_mouse said:

I just won the dice-a-roo jackpot of over £28k! And the avatar... and didn't even notice as was just clicking away then noticed my np balance!!! :D

That's GREAT! Whenever I manage to win it it's nearly always something like 1.5k. ?