What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

3 minutes ago, mairead123 said:

I've now reached level 12 on NQ1 insane. Only another 38 levels to go!

I've just reached level 15, if I climb a tree and look behind me I might be able to see you!

*waves*

image.png.6943b40993001dd5f9ce5ea6926d35ad.png

I don't even want to know how many hours I put into this. Luckily I got paid for the time, since it is SLOOOOOOWWWW at work. I never want to quest a neo, ever again. Except Monday when I'm sure I'll start NeoQuest II. Sigh.

4 hours ago, teprometo said:

I don't even want to know how many hours I put into this. Luckily I got paid for the time, since it is SLOOOOOOWWWW at work. I never want to quest a neo, ever again. Except Monday when I'm sure I'll start NeoQuest II. Sigh.

Neoquest 2 is much less painful I promise... it’s NQ1 on insane I can’t face ?

My interest has hit the 10np per day increase rate ? I've been waiting for this for DAYS. ?

I've helped it on its way quite a bit by selling extra* red codestones and a MP that I won from Anchor Management, that boosted my bank balance by around 1.5m, but it was still only going up by 9,  I was starting to feel it was holding out on me in the same way the stock market does. Or should I say IS...

image.png.72429bedabfa1af1302284f1c121b998.png

?

So yeah, very pleased to FINALLY see that round number increase when I collected my interest just now! :happydance:

* I've been hoarding red codestones for a long time for my own future use. My little guy's level 213 now so it's not too long now before he'll need them, but I had over 100 of each so I decided to sell the ones that took me over that number for now to help build the ol' bank balance up a bit. :3

1 hour ago, redespeon said:
Something Has Happened!
kadoatery.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kadoatery - Mew!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So... are you EVER gonna set foot in the Kadoatery again?!

:ph34r:

No.

EDIT: No, I would like to interject for a moment and declare that, indeed, I will not be partaking in the doings of the Kadoatery anymore henceforth. This feeling of mine is born out of my decise lack of enjoyment for the practice of Kadoatie Feeding, which might have been more eloquently expressed through a far more concise and laconic "No."

Edited by redespeon
Observance of the post length rules set by our Great Party

1 minute ago, redespeon said:

No.

Why doesn't that surprise me. ? You could do with venting some spleen about bratty kads or similar though, so you don't get a mod smite for less than 7 words, lol. Don't let the kad's parting gesture be getting you into trouble. :axehead: They'd like that, I'm quite sure. :evil2:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Why doesn't that surprise me. ? You could do with venting some spleen about bratty kads or similar though, so you don't get a mod smite for less than 7 words, lol. Don't let the kad's parting gesture be getting you into trouble. :axehead: They'd like that, I'm quite sure. :evil2:

You are right, I have amended my post accordingly.

Second place at Piper Panic!!
Second place at 
Piper Panic!!

Had a lazy reset yesterday but still managed to nab this guy. I only need three more trophies to be at 100!

Edit: Got even luckier today because:

Silver Dice-A-Roo
JACKPOT!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 20063 NEOPOINTS!!! AND YOU ALSO GET THE 10X JACKPOT MULTIPLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dice-A-Roo CHAMPION!!!
Dice-A-Roo CHAMPION!!!

Edited by CylonPirate
Added more to post.

Found a RainbowBerry RainbowBerry for 150k on the Shop Wiz (200k cheaper than the going price) .. I thought it's one of those frozen-account shops (the owner of this shop has been disabled) but nop .. there she was .. so I grabbed it and went to the Cooking Pot and made myself a cute little Roo Roo Grub Roo Roo Grub

On 1/25/2019 at 5:34 PM, teprometo said:

Keep going, just the evil then insane levels left. Of course you may be insane by the end!

foo_eyewrap.gif Glaring Eye Wrap : YES

Thanks!!!

spf_candycorn_soda.gif Candy Corn Fizzy Drink : YES

Thanks!!!

esophagor2.gif
MMMMMMMMmmmmmm Nowww essoophagorr happy!!!!

toy_bday2017_bag.gif

The esophagor gives you a Neopets 18th Birthday Goodie Bag!!!

the Fizzy Drink is worth around 1800-1900NP but it was in my SDB along with the Eye Wrap

the Goodie Bag is worth 13 k ... so ... profit :D

thanks mr. esophagyyy