Raichi

What's your Achievement today?

Attack of the Slorgs CHAMPION!!!
Attack of the Slorgs CHAMPION!!!

Third place at Typing Terror!!
Third place at 
Typing Terror!!

5eRbmiO.jpg

I'm currently holding in first place for Jubble Bubble with my personal best of 3555 (almost 1000 points higher than my previous best!), hopefully that will stick until tonight. I currently have silver and have been trying for gold the past two resets. Yesterday I was in 3rd for Gourmet Club Bowls, but got bumped down pretty quickly. I'll probably try that one again in a few days--there shouldn't be too much competition, what with it being a shockwave game and all. 

EDIT: Trophies didn't run the night of 10/2 (at least not for Jubble Bubble) but I did finally get my gold trophy last night! 

Jubble Bubble CHAMPION!!!
Jubble Bubble CHAMPION!!!

@kayahtik Whaaaaaat :dance: That's so awesome!!! Congrats! That Jubble Bubble trophy is too cute.

@Nielo Happy Neo-versary! xD My account actually turned 10 last month and I completely forgot about it *cries* I was 16 when I created it, but I was 14 when I first joined Neopets!

I didn't achieve these today, but on reset day:

Second place at Word Pyramid!!
Second place at 
Word Pyramid!!

This was one of my favourite games when I was younger, I don't know why I stopped playing! I'm glad I rediscovered it.

Third place at Petpetsitter!!
Third place at 
Petpetsitter!!

I still need the avatar *sigh*

Third place at Crisis Courier!!

Third place at 
Crisis Courier!!

Second place at Tubular Kiko Racing!!
Second place at 
Tubular Kiko Racing!!
(Upgrade)

Second place at 200m Peanut Dash!!
Second place at 
200m Peanut Dash!!
(Upgrade)
Thank goodness, the bronze trophy was absolutely hideous.

This is belated, since I was away over the weekend, but... 

Congratulations! For your entry in Neopian Times Issue 800, you have been awarded the NT Writer avatar and a Neopian Times Coin. Thanks for making the Neopian Times the finest news source in Neopia!

Woohoo! I co-wrote an article with a friend of mine. We spent several weeks working on it, and then several more weeks waiting to hear if it would be accepted, and it was! I'm so excited! :biggrin:

4 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Woohoo! I co-wrote an article with a friend of mine. We spent several weeks working on it, and then several more weeks waiting to hear if it would be accepted, and it was! I'm so excited! :biggrin:

Oh well done!! :D

Whoa, no wonder it took you several weeks to write, LOL! Impressive! :D

7 hours ago, kayahtik said:

that was the best article in the issue .. i didn't know it was yours

may i ask what gift did u receive ?

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

may i ask what gift did u receive ?

Thanks! I got a Neopian Times Coin ^^

10 hours ago, kayahtik said:

Thanks! I got a Neopian Times Coin ^^

that sells for about 17 Mil .. very nice .. i wish i had the inspiration to write something 

20 minutes ago, Angeló said:

that sells for about 17 Mil .. very nice .. i wish i had the inspiration to write something 

Write an article about the lack of inspiration to write an article :ph34r:

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Write an article about the lack of inspiration to write an article :ph34r:

it's been done before i'm afraid ... ways to overcome NT writers block or smthg like that

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

it's been done before i'm afraid ... ways to overcome NT writers block or smthg like that

Oh! Well so much for that suggestion then!

The one day I actually do my dailies, I managed to knock down another coconut in Coconut Shy. For my prize I received a Wailing Evil Coconut, which I already have so I am selling it to buy another stamp from my list. :D

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

The one day I actually do my dailies, I managed to knock down another coconut in Coconut Shy. For my prize I received a Wailing Evil Coconut, which I already have so I am selling it to buy another stamp from my list. :D

i have an Ugly Evil Coconut .. 

do you want to trade with me ? 

i just logged in to find a really good offer so i accepted it , sorry <3 

13 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Do you have any tips or strategies for knocking one down? I go for the darker ones as guides suggest that but I'm dubious about the suggestion that says to try aiming for the bottom or bottom left of a coconut. I've found I have more luck when I hit it dead centre, so I'm wondering how others fair.

I think TDN's guide says put your pointer in the middle of the a in play again.  That makes you aim for the center one.  That's what I've been doing when I've remembered to play the last couple times.  It makes me knock them some, none knocked down yet.

2 hours ago, balloongal247 said:

I think TDN's guide says put your pointer in the middle of the a in play again.  That makes you aim for the center one.  That's what I've been doing when I've remembered to play the last couple times.  It makes me knock them some, none knocked down yet.

So is this for if you don't/can't do the right click thing to make the cursor visible?

52 minutes ago, balloongal247 said:

I don't understand.  My cursor is visible, and I put the point of it in the center of the a.

Oh right, so you go for the same coconut every time, I'm with you.