What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

27 minutes ago, Err said:

Yeah whilst I was refreshing the neoboards - I've never found anything that rare before, totally gobsmacked! :O

That is insane! I haven't had a decent RE in years, and only faerie quests before that. You are super lucky!

6 minutes ago, LunaS said:

That is insane! I haven't had a decent RE in years, and only faerie quests before that. You are super lucky!

Same here, I played solidly for years and never got a particularly good one until now :O Wishing you good RE luck!! ^^

3 hours ago, Err said:

Same here, I played solidly for years and never got a particularly good one until now :O Wishing you good RE luck!! ^^

Haha, well at least that means it's still happening, no matter how little. Thanks! You too!

Well I can't say this actually happened today, but I just noticed it just now: I got a Tax Beast silver trophy!  It must have happened last month since I'm not on the hi-scores table.  It probably happened while I was stocking up on codestones because that's when I had a bunch of NP out of the bank, but red codestone prices are so high I didn't notice the missing NP.  I'm happy with it :)

196_2.gif

Get to 8 mil nps :) (.7.9 mil and a bit so far !).Good luck everyone.

Only 67 level's left to train Tak and I am adopting out Ulho to someone who needs the Bd Neopet mostly likely for battling xD.Since the Plot will be starting soon !.

Congrats on the trophy :).

I was too frantic about the item exchange to c&p the event, but I got the SuAP avatar today! Thanks so much to TDN for lending me a Pea Chia and to my anonymous lender for lending me a pea! That's The Big Three done~

11 hours ago, mysteryfuzz said:

I got the Lever of Doom av today xD 

Wow, congratulations!! Got a ball park figure on how much you spent? lol

3 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Got a ball park figure on how much you spent?

Thank you! XD

Yes! I only started trying for it about a week ago (I found the avatired thread in the AC and it reminded me haha). I've been doing 10 tries/day since then so it cost me less than 7,000 np!

I assume it usually ends up costing people more?

1 hour ago, mysteryfuzz said:

YESSSS. I finally finally FINALLY got the wheel of extravagance av!!!!! I could cry!

Oh well done!

I don't wanna know how much you ended up spending xD

5 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I don't wanna know how much you ended up spending xD

I'm pretty sure I made out in the deal because I got 2 maraquan paint brushes from the WOE!!!

I also just got the Wheel of Monotony av but I didn't actually get it? The wheel says I got it but it's not in my av list and my count on my UL didn't go up... What the heck?!

EDIT: Hahahahaha I didn't get it because... I already have it -facepalm- I can't take me anywhere...

Edited by mysteryfuzz
Edited because I'm dumb

10 minutes ago, mysteryfuzz said:

I'm pretty sure I made out in the deal because I got 2 maraquan paint brushes from the WOE!!!

I also just got the Wheel of Monotony av but I didn't actually get it? The wheel says I got it but it's not in my av list and my count on my UL didn't go up... What the heck?!

Did you make sure you hadn't already had it?  Start typing in the name of it while on the list, to see if it's hiding there somewhere.

1 minute ago, balloongal247 said:

Did you make sure you hadn't already had it?  Start typing in the name of it while on the list, to see if it's hiding there somewhere.

Hahaha I just edited my post to include that I didn't get it because I already had it... I'm a mess. Thank you for your help xD

13 minutes ago, mysteryfuzz said:

EDIT: Hahahahaha I didn't get it because... I already have it -facepalm- I can't take me anywhere...

:laugh:

I can strongly attest to the fact that the WoM just LOVES giving you its avatar, over and over again, once you already have it! :axehead:

I restocked a Floral Maractite Coin earlier today (well, at like 2:30-3am), and it sells for 7m! And I ended up getting the Kiko Pop avatar today, too.

Also, this is a bit belated, but I ended up getting the Ice Cream Machine avatar a few days ago too! Really happy with how this week has gone so far. :)

not_scratched.gif 1.gif 5.gif
  2.gif 10.gif not_scratched.gif
  not_scratched.gif 5.gif 5.gif

Current Scratchcard Jackpot : 758875 NP!!!

kioskkeeper3.gif

The Kiosk Wocky says 'We have a winner!!!'

YOUR PRIZE : 10,000 Neopoints!!!!

I've never won this much from a scratch card before. Its certainly a lucky day for me! ^^

Got two trophies during the reset this month! It feels nice to have my profile look full :)

Second place at Mutant Graveyard of Doom II!!Third place at The Castle of Eliv Thade!!

I would of gotten a better score at Eliv Thade, but I messed up the spelling as I typed too fast xD oops! lol

I may or may not be the happiest person on Earth right now (ok I'm exaggerating, but let me be :P):

image.thumb.png.312b9ff190ab420fd6560d2a4fa6b312.png

I'd been trying to add these three tokens to my gallery for years, but since I don't buy NC and people don't usually trade tokens, I thought I'd never get my hands on them. Turns out I was wrong, and I'm so glad I was! I traded my Wish on a Star Background for these tree beauties plus a SS 25-pack! I'm jumping for joy right now!!! :dance:

i havent noticed this before but apparently i got a tax beast bronze trophy

i remember him attaking me lately but he took 10% of my np  on hand which was like 30k .. i didnt think it was a big deal ...

does the amount accumulate and add up if he attacked a second time ? 

Third place at Tax Beast!!

6 hours ago, Angeló said:

i havent noticed this before but apparently i got a tax beast bronze trophy

i remember him attaking me lately but he took 10% of my np  on hand which was like 30k .. i didnt think it was a big deal ...

does the amount accumulate and add up if he attacked a second time ? 

Third place at Tax Beast!!

Well this is interesting!

Maybe it's because it's not far into the month that you got a trophy for a smaller amount? It's not going to be like the game score trophies where loads of people are submitting scores, you might be only the third person to be hit by him in the required time frame for a trophy?

I'm . . . not at all sure of the sense behind my thinking here. :ph34r: