What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

8 minutes ago, sunny098 said:

2 battles in a row I managed to win 1 Eo Codestone each. :D So much luck. 

Haha yeah I know this feel!

Take THAT academy with your asking for 2 Eo at once to pay for one lot of training! I'm ready for ya! :medieval:

Talk about a pleasant surprise while casually doing dailies :bigeyed:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 1,177 beats the score of 1,170 by Lord Kass in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

There are still ~150 spots left for a bronze trophy if anyone is decent at Kass Basher!

Managed to upgrade my Spinacles score from bronze to silver! Next stop, Gold! :D

Took a few days for my score to be reviewed, so I'm glad I didn't get bumped down while I was waiting. :dance:

So, a couple of weeks ago I saw a King Kelpbeard stamp for 30 million on the <30min left auctions page. I bought it on a whim (since it was valued higher than that on JN). Then I panicked a bit, since that 30mil was 3/4 of my total NP savings and I feared I would never sell it again or have to wait a loooooong time.

Today I sold it for 39mil, making 9mil profit! Happy me:party: 

31 minutes ago, neo_girl_300993 said:

So, a couple of weeks ago I saw a King Kelpbeard stamp for 30 million on the <30min left auctions page. I bought it on a whim (since it was valued higher than that on JN). Then I panicked a bit, since that 30mil was 3/4 of my total NP savings and I feared I would never sell it again or have to wait a loooooong time.

Today I sold it for 39mil, making 9mil profit! Happy me:party: 

I am out of likes! So thumbs up to you!

I wonder if I'll ever spend that much on one item . . . probably, at some point. xD

You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

The item she asked for, 840 nps.  Yay!  I am sooooo happy because I had to abandon a FFQ with my last cookie.  It was probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, on Neopets that is.  LOL.  Usually my FFQ items are quite cheap, but that one was an unbuyable and I couldn't find it anywhere.  It was a Starry Scorchipepper.  When I did find one, it was WAY more than I was willing to pay.

I had someone give me a Dreik Morphing potion just by asking.. they have 9 different ones so I figured It was worth a shot. What makes it better is I found a level 6 Gelert that was Well-Named AND Battle-Dome-Ready! I used the morphing potion on him and now I have a awesome Dreik! I am so excited! 

I had a Grey Faerie quest.. second day in a row. Yesterday's reward was defence for Taffieh. Today's reward...

grey-faerie-1-1.jpg
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Rainbow Fountain Faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She will allow you to take a dip in the Rainbow Fountain!

I CAN PAINT TAFFIEH CANDY AND IT ONLY COST 1200nps (quest item was a Mallard) :dance::happydance:

2.png

WOW!!!! Taffieh really looks good now!

image.pngIf I could have only gotten this like a week or so ago, I could have gotten on the trophy table.  But, oh well, the NPs are still nice.  

i am seriously jumping for joy !!

i still can't believe i got this avatar !!

the wheel was spinning and it landed on the extra spin 

i thought to myself .. next time it'll land on the star 

and it did 

omg so much positive vibes went into this !!!!

4nE2b4g.png

• 2 weeks later...

I finally completed level 49 in Sewage Surfer and proceeded to the level 50 sewer, then quit the game for the avatar. On top of that, my score of 13,470 earned me a bronze trophy!

While I was playing neggsweeper today, a random event gave me a Magical Pea Chia Pop! I haven't decided whether to sell it or use it and ask for a Super Attack Pea for the avatar, but I'm happy about it. Neggsweeper is great for getting random events because the page reloads after each move (I've gotten several map pieces and codestones among other things while playing before) which is a big reason why I play it so often, so I consider this a minor achievement.

I have not played coconut shy for a long time, because I thought you only lose money. But I was bored today and decided to have a go.

And I knocked off the coconut and got this little fella!

image.png.ee3236733f4062e725e9730e296df5da.png

19/4/2018 02:11pm
Folder: Inbox
Subject: Congratulations!
Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Mystery Pic game (Round 1514). We have given you a Rainbow Gelert Plushie and 5195 NP!

TROPHY

Second place at Mystery Pic!!
Second place at 
Mystery Pic!

im guessing not many people submitted answers ... 

• 2 weeks later...

whoo! i just got a Battle Faerie quest and she requested an item priced at 50np! thats nine points to the three best stats for 50np!
i just saved 27 codestones and 36 solid hours for the equivalent price of a single gumball! XD