What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Wow, that's a lot of stamps and cards! That's determination!

My achievement for today: Won 3 gold keys in a row! Now I need to take a break, because I am overcome with adrenaline! I seriously can't handle the excitement and pressure of being close to winning for too long. Doesn't matter whether I win or lose, just the feeling of being so close. You're never guaranteed a victory.

Yeeeeeees! I think I just earned myself a gold trophy in mop n' bop with a score of 27, 400. I'm so happy I think I might explode. Congrats on beating act 1, Jezebel. I haven't even made it halfway through NQ 1, so I'm impressed. Haha

Thank you for your support.

NQII is much more fun, imo, just because you get to have other characters join you. As soon as the healer (Velm) joins, I begin to love the game.

I highly recommend doing NQII, though. It gives you an item at the end that is worth up to 10 mil. It's soooo worth it.

Just don't leave NQI dormant; you'll be forced to start over!

And congrats on Mop n' Bop!

Thank you for your support.

NQII is much more fun, imo, just because you get to have other characters join you. As soon as the healer (Velm) joins, I begin to love the game.

I highly recommend doing NQII, though. It gives you an item at the end that is worth up to 10 mil. It's soooo worth it.

Just don't leave NQI dormant; you'll be forced to start over!

And congrats on Mop n' Bop!

Thanks :) And I didn't know it would start me over! I've probably been reset by now. *sob* I wasn't too horribly far, but I did make it to the next area of the game. And NQII sounds awesome. Didn't know it lets you have a group. Gonna have to check it out (after I finish going through NQI..ugh)

And congrats on the Kad feeding. I did it once on my old account before I even knew how awesome that was and now I haven't been able to do so since.

Edit: Nevermind. I did make it half-way through the game. I had gotten to the Temple of Roo. I don't wanna start over now! I was so close to the avvie.

I finally got the Dice-a-Roo avatar!! Feels fantastic. 8D

And I went through and finished the Altador Plot today. I'm only, what, about 6 years late? xD

But I was missing the Finneus avatar (and I still am! But I should get it tomorrow!), so had to do it.

Now, all this talk about NQI and NQII makes me want to start NQ-ing!

Thank you, but how come you haven't done it since?

The only time I actually had one of the items that kads eat (a grape slurpship) I sold it for waaaay less than it was worth before I knew about price checking. Other than that, I haven't tried much and when I do, I'm apparently too slow.

The only time I actually had one of the items that kads eat (a grape slurpship) I sold it for waaaay less than it was worth before I knew about price checking. Other than that, I haven't tried much and when I do, I'm apparently too slow.

Ouch :( Sometimes I see they're asking for much cheaper items now thank goodness.

I'm sure you can't be more slow than me, I still managed to use the shop wizard in the rush last night. You can do it!

9 avatars today so far.

Second time I've ever played this scratch card. Won 10,000 nps too

Something Has Happened!sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Jackpot was only 1242... ): But I've finally got the avatar :D

Something Has Happened!luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!firekougra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! dung.gif You are now eligible to use 'I'm Smelly' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! madaboutorange.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mad About Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! darknova.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Nova' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pinatacandy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pinatas & Candy!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! plushieeyrie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Plushie Eyrie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow, I am on a roll tonight! :D Thanks to TDN and their avatar list, I'm working my way down it :) I never realised how easy it was to get the item ones

Edited by beeee.

9 avatars today so far.

Second time I've ever played this scratch card. Won 10,000 nps too

Something Has Happened!sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Jackpot was only 1242... ): But I've finally got the avatar :D

Something Has Happened!luckyblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!firekougra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! dung.gif You are now eligible to use 'I'm Smelly' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! madaboutorange.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mad About Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! darknova.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Nova' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! pinatacandy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pinatas & Candy!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! plushieeyrie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Plushie Eyrie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow, I am on a roll tonight! :D Thanks to TDN and their avatar list, I'm working my way down it :) I never realised how easy it was to get the item ones

Whoa those are a tonne of avatars! Congratulations, better later than never ;)

Today, I finally assembled the Secret Lab Map on my side. Other than that, no achievements on my end.

Nice one, beeee!

And congrats, rainshower! It's more fun zapping when you get to do it multiple times per day :D

If my score review goes through fast enough, I'm getting a bronze trophy in kreludor escape. I actually got two score reviews today, I hope TNT doesn't find that suspicious, since I've never scored that high before.

Nice one, beeee!

And congrats, rainshower! It's more fun zapping when you get to do it multiple times per day :D

If my score review goes through fast enough, I'm getting a bronze trophy in kreludor escape. I actually got two score reviews today, I hope TNT doesn't find that suspicious, since I've never scored that high before.

Thank you Karmacow! Really? I take it that you have several then! Well it was certainly a surreal feeling zapping for the first time - I just wanted to give some pets who don't have the best of names a chance for a home.

Good luck with Kreludor Escape, hopefully you'll return with your trophy achievement and TNT sees that your hard was legit!

Thanks :) Going by the high score table when I submitted my score, I'm very close to the bottom in the bronze category, so I'm fully prepared to lose out. But at least now I know that I'm capable of getting a trophy.

And yes, I have the lab on three accounts :) I got them before the prices skyrocketed, so that was lucky.

And!

You Win!!!

You have already earned your daily limit of Neopoints.

You are allowed to continue playing, though.

And, you've earned a Trophy!

216_1.gif

Congratulations! You have advanced to the next Tournament.

I never thought I'd manage gold :D Tournament 11 is pure evil.

Thanks :) Going by the high score table when I submitted my score, I'm very close to the bottom in the bronze category, so I'm fully prepared to lose out. But at least now I know that I'm capable of getting a trophy.

And yes, I have the lab on three accounts :) I got them before the prices skyrocketed, so that was lucky.

And!

You Win!!!

You have already earned your daily limit of Neopoints.

You are allowed to continue playing, though.

And, you've earned a Trophy!

216_1.gif

Congratulations! You have advanced to the next Tournament.

I never thought I'd manage gold :D Tournament 11 is pure evil.

Congratulations on the spanking new trophy karmacow! It looks wicked ;)

It's pretty awesome to surprise yourself no?.

I wish I had done the same thing years ago... when did the prices get so crazy?

I think it's pretty recent? Because it hasn't been that long since I bought my latest lab map (3 months, approx) - then again, it's possible that I already had the most expensive piece and so wasn't aware of its value (what a pain it is to look up prices for the individual pieces).

I think it's pretty recent? Because it hasn't been that long since I bought my latest lab map (3 months, approx) - then again, it's possible that I already had the most expensive piece and so wasn't aware of its value (what a pain it is to look up prices for the individual pieces).

Hmm thanks for telling me, I'm still amazed by all these changes (was on hiatus for a few years and returned in April).

Lucky you having the mountain piece!

Congrats, Anderaen! That avatar is a beast to get!

---

And as I suspected, I didn't get my escape to kreludor trophy yesterday, because neopets went down at 11PM (not impressed with their choice of maintenance time), but I'm still on the high score table. So I very much hope I don't get knocked off before midnight.