Kinda New Here...

Hey! Well I'm new here... And kinda new to neopets in the sense that I haven't played sense 3rd grade and I don't have flash because I'm on my iPad....

If you know non-flash tips I'd love them!! :)

Welcome to the forums!wait...aww,im out of meepits and cookies....well,heres a plushie meepit and carrots!Ask us anything,we are sure to help!If you are on your iPad,be sure to check Wi-Fi connection.You should go to McDonalds for free fast Wi-fi.I'm not really an expert on iPads or anything,but I do encounter some glitches on the pc.

Thank you so much :) I guess it's a good thing that I like carrots and plushies :)

And apple doesn't have flash on any of their products :'( if I wanted to get it I'd have to jailbreak it.... And I'm not sure how to do that without something blowing up.....

Oh thats bad.And whats also bad,is that I charged my computer,but it isn't charging......

-gasp- either your computer/power cord is broken or the circuit needs to be fixed (when you flip the circuit breaker.... Not sure how to describe it) :O

Welcome to The Daily Neopets. Sadly, I don't have any non-flash ways to make NP except for several dailies and playing Pyramids.

Any further help, ask me or post a topic in TDN Questions if you have a question regarding the forum or TDN.

-gasp- either your computer/power cord is broken or the circuit needs to be fixed (when you flip the circuit breaker.... Not sure how to describe it) :O

never mind,it was because the car was turned off.also,omg!adee the chia on ICM turned into a guy phantom wearing orange shirt(or Ollie)!!im playing ICM....and i took long.

EDIT:oh,i see now...

Hi there, and welcome! :D -offers cookies-

Hmm, the only non-flash thing that I find really helps earn NP is Cellblock. It takes a little while to get the hang of it, and it helps to memorise a strategy and generally just use that, but I find it an easy 5k a day. :)

Well, not so much any more. I just started tournament 11 and it's kicking my butt already. @.@ but up until then it's super easy, lol. :D

Welcome to the TDN Forums! I really enjoy a few of the non-flash games like pyramids, sakmhet solitaire, cheat and go go go. They're all card games though so if you don't enjoy cards I guess they wouldn't really be ideal for you. Anyways, hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the TDN Forums! I really enjoy a few of the non-flash games like pyramids, sakmhet solitaire, cheat and go go go. They're all card games though so if you don't enjoy cards I guess they wouldn't really be ideal for you. Anyways, hope you enjoy it here!

my brother loves card games...if you want to see his lookup,his username is Cyklone_JY.