This is the worst.

izibizi

So after all the stuff that happened... a friend of mine told me it will be too expensive to repair my computer that I could rather buy a new one. But I do not have any money for that since I bought myself an iPhone I have to pay for monthy. I don't know what to do cause my brother won't allow me forever to use his small (and slow) laptop... He's already mad at me.

Do you know anything I could to, are there any cheap computer that aren't that lame like on ebay (but remember I'm from Germany). This is just... so depressing.

I really, really hope he will at least get my stuff from my hard drive... But it doesn't look good at the moment. And omg, I mean there are all my pcitures and everything. I'm a hobby photographer and this is so horrible :sad01_anim: Ugh.

Oh no! I'm so sorry. :(

I don't really know of any cheap places to get computers- hopefully someone does!

Is anyone in your family able to loan you enough money so that you could pay for a new computer? Would you be able to make a case that you need one for school or because of your photography?

I really hope they will be able to get your photographs off your computer! :(

Oh no! I'm so sorry. :(

I don't really know of any cheap places to get computers- hopefully someone does!

Is anyone in your family able to loan you enough money so that you could pay for a new computer? Would you be able to make a case that you need one for school or because of your photography?

I really hope they will be able to get your photographs off your computer! :(

No, we don't really have much money at the moment and my mum already helps me out with my phone...

I don't really want to ask my father though who may have a bit more money cause I'm not that much in contact with him right now, also I have to get my drivellessons done and stuff. It really is a very awful time to happen!

I'll freak out completely if everything is lost on my hard drive, these things were very important to me and I didn't safe them somewhere else...

No, we don't really have much money at the moment and my mum already helps me out with my phone...

I don't really want to ask my father though who may have a bit more money cause I'm not that much in contact with him right now, also I have to get my drivellessons done and stuff. It really is a very awful time to happen!

I'll freak out completely if everything is lost on my hard drive, these things were very important to me and I didn't safe them somewhere else...

Awww, that's awful. :( It really sounds like a bad time for this to happen!

I hope someone has some suggestions for you! I have hugs if you want them though :3

You could see if you could sell the broken one for parts. Sometimes, electronics are worth more scrapped than they are in one piece.

Sell some of your belongings to raise money, stuff you don't need anymore. Videogames, an X-box, PSP. It's all just luxury items you don't really need.

I don't really have quiet much to sell, only a few nds games but you won't get much out of them.

EDIT

I have a new hard disk already (that person didn't want me to know where from, I'm afraid he bought it for me) and a computer that I could use for a while. Also, if it's just my hard disk that is not working I could use my computer again.

Anyway, he said he can safe the stuff from my hard disk somehow, no matter if it's broken.

I hope at least now something works like it should, for once -_-

I don't really have quiet much to sell, only a few nds games but you won't get much out of them.

EDIT

I have a new hard disk already (that person didn't want me to know where from, I'm afraid he bought it for me) and a computer that I could use for a while. Also, if it's just my hard disk that is not working I could use my computer again.

Anyway, he said he can safe the stuff from my hard disk somehow, no matter if it's broken.

I hope at least now something works like it should, for once -_-

Oh! That's excellent news! I shall cross my fingers that it works for a while yet. :D

MY COMPUTER IS WORKING AGAIN! Gooosh, I'm so glad :thumbsup: :oink:

Congrats!*CHEERS LIKE A HIPPY HIPPIE* That is so awesome!Sometimes I wait for the internet to work,but I could die of waiting!(i am just saying this,sorry if it is a curse word)