Icepets Discussion Thread

~Ğǿǿmy~

Well i joined Icepets today and adopted 2 (1 was morphed) adorable pets!

My Username is: Squirrels

Here is Tigger, My Blue Ridix: Ridix_Blue.png

And here is Athena, My Ancient Xephyr:Xephyr_Ancient.png

Xephyr is my favorite pets so i bought some IceCash and got the Ancient Xephyr Morphing Potion :D

Soo post your Icepets below! ^_^

I have four Icepets, my username on there is Neomysterion. I don't play as much as I used to compared to last year, but here's my Icepets companions:

Dovu_Space.png

Nensondubois

Space Dovu

Jakrit_Fairy.png - Traptur_Halloween.png - Xephyr_Snowdrift.png

Retroxbunny - Daxdiv - Xypher

Fairy Jakrit - Halloween Traptur - Snowdrift Xephyr

Also, I may be the only TDN Staff member who even goes on the site, too. Also, my Camouflage Krawk shares the same name as my Traptur, and one of the Hissis on my side accouts (the red one) has the name Traptur (the name wasn't taken on Neopets before I used it).

Here are mine: Xephyr_Grey.pngRoelayne Grey Xephyr,Trido_Love.pngpixl Love Trido,Wulfer_Baby.pngMoaco Baby Wulfer,Cobron_60s.pngOlly1 60's Cobron.

If you want to see my profile,it is http://www.icepets.c...user=phoenix345

Well this is an interesting site! Never heard of it until now. :D

What Squirrels1666 said about Icepets, join it! I've heard of Icepets since some of the Icepets staff members (mainly Michael from the site) showed everyone at TDN those Baby Icepets. I've been playing Icepets ever since April 17th, 2011. It's a pretty good site that's near similar to Neopets like the way it was 10 years ago.

Also when I first joined, restocking was a bit more easier since the site was still little known (even restocked a Tech Traptur MP twice last year, back when Trapturs were still hard to come by). It's been more tougher since there are more members and addicts on the site compared to last year.

v That was when they introduced the closet feature back in later 2011. Before the introduction of the closet feature, you could not revert your Icepet to its previous form.

Also,you don't have to re-'paint' them!It goes into their closet.You can 'paint' your pets by using a Snow Jar.

Ooooh, all this sounds so interesting! I'll definitely join and let you guys know what I think of it. The pets for sure look adorable. I love that 60's Cobron pet. I'm a hippie at heart :D (although I don't look like one).

lol,thanks.and I hope you think its fun!and i was gone for a while because i was riding a roller coster....and i got hurt on some spots....oooww.

I just registered, the site has nice art but I don't know if I'll play because I don't like the games there and stuff...

My username on it is carousels and I created an Ori,

Ori_Orange.png

He's adorable ;u;

I just registered, the site has nice art but I don't know if I'll play because I don't like the games there and stuff...

My username on it is carousels and I created an Ori,

He's adorable ;u;

Yeah, unfortunately there aren't that many games yet...

My username's Cassia, if anyone wants to add me :)

I love the game Catch.I AM SO GOOD AT IT!(I have a score of 306.)

EDIT: YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!I had to share this.

Awesome!

You bought a

Snowdrift Dabu Morphing Potion

for

21,000 iP

1639.png

It has been added to your inventory

my first Restock!

i sold my gold token....least i will still get another!

Okay, I bit! I created an account - MagicMaid - and a Ridix named Lyrei. :) I'm poking around a bit and doing the newbie quest, it looks fun! Feel free to friend me, if y'all like.

I'm in the midst of doing that as well, it is pretty fun. And I just sent you a friend request! ^_^

I used to be pretty active on Icepets, but then I went into one of my unsociable phases and kind of stopped playing - since there isn't a whole lot of content yet, the boards are the basically the main attraction, so I pretty much "fell off".

EDIT: I forgot to say that I have more or less returned, but I don't use the boards, because I don't feel like I belong in that group.

Anyway, my name is Enits on there and these are my pets:

Trido_Love.png

Hanzel

(Love Trido)

Traptur_Tech.png

BlueSteel

(Tech Traptur)

Cobron_Snowdrift.png

Tvebak

(Snowdrift Cobron)

Jakrit_Evil.png

RottenTrail

(Evil Jakrit)

^ I recognize some of these pet names. Also, I didn't notice that you were the Enits until you posted that, she used to be a Content Writer for the site. Some other Icepets staff members have accounts on the site (most namely Michael, Claws, and Lycan).

My pet's name is Ellia. She changes her look a lot, but currently she looks like this:

Dabu_Baby.png

I think that look is just the cutest thing. I've been playing since April 2011 and I love the site. I don't really play the games, but the quests are a fun way to make points.

• 3 months later...

I am planning to get a Halloween Ridix MP,Or just paint my Ridix,Lottery.I disowned my baby wulfer,in hopes of getting a better pet! :laughingsmiley:

EDIT:Some one hurry up and re new this topic please!

• 2 months later...

I am addicted to this site right now! I've been playing it besides my Neopet account, and have some awesome pets. You guys will love it. ^^

Also, like Lauren, anyone who wants to help me out can sign up using my referral as well. Doesn't matter that much. \\\

http://www.icepets.c...dex.php?r=Rayna

These are my babies there;

Cobron_Ancient.png Bulbasaur

Ridix_Ancient.pngAtari

Jakrit_Baby.pngRayna

Xephyr_Flying.pngLoftwing

It's got a plot you can do, some cute pet designs, lots of Quests, a good close-knit community, and yea. ^^

Any users, feel free to befriend me there! I'll happily help you out+give you items! :DD\\