Suggestions for alynniae?

Heeeey guys *waves*

sooo... i've been saving up a lot lately... and i decided to spend a little (just a little, for my sake :0)

so... does anybody know a cheap way to customise my beautiful draik *smiles* a little more... japanese?

i love japan and the like and i would LOVE if i could share that with alynniae, but i don't really know how :0

oh... about the NC... well... i don't have any :/ sorry... i know that makes it a lot harder -.-"

thanks in advance, i hope you could help me :0

The major problem with your customization is that you are using too many items so it looks extremely cluttered.

If you remove a lot of the balloons and other trickets floating around, you actually see her pretty dress!

I'd probably start by looking for a more Shenkuvian background.

Elegant Draik clothing also look nice, though they are probably pricy...

I agree with Xepha. You could start by adding a Shenkuvian BG, like the Misty Shenkuu BG. Or the Spring Path BG (I think the trees looks a little like cherry blossoms). Speaking of blossoms, maybe you'd like the Colourful Cherry Blossom Necklace? c:

well, these are great ideas :)

i'll look into them :) thank you :)

@pixie: you're right, but the reason i'm saving is because she'll be painted royal *smiles*, thank you though

edit:

i neomailed somebody on the TP to ask a price for their BG (most had 20K, this one didn't have a price so i'll just ask)

going with shenkuu customisation is a good thing... i'll try some more on dress to impress, thanks :)

edit2:

if i HAD the money XD this would be her customisation (the only NC thing is the wig... i LOVE it... hmpf)

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/200174

Lisa, I love your customization idea! And I think I can help you start. I'll just have to rummage through my SDB c;

check out Peopha , she has a Shenkuu theme going on .. the wig is NC though :(

also you can try the Shenkuu house background , the Lunar festival background ... the sushi table ....

@vyvren: OMG, i just accepted them :) thank you SOOOO much, i owe you ;P

@angelo: yeah, NC, our biggest enemy XD Peopha looks GORGEOUS, but are you telling me those wings weren't NC??? animated, non-nc items? wow... *checks of checklist of things to see in life*

well, i already used the fan and the BG, and tried some very basic customisation to make it look OK for now... looks like i'm going to have to get some NP out of the bank ;)