desertfreak10's AC VIII EARLY PREDICTION

so ive seen peoples predictions so heres mine for the 8th altador cup i will also categorize places

THE CONTEDERS

1st place MERIDELL

Why meridell for the cup they have been getting stronger and stronger and they swept a lot of teams and this was there best year i think if they did what they do this year again they have the best shot of winning

2nd DARIGAIN CITIADEL

darigan has been in the 3rd 4th place the last couple years and they have won and is part of the top 2 teams with the most fans so great shot for second

3rd LOST DESERT

i am a mummy and they came 5th this year after researching the cup new fans might as well join LD based on 5th place being the worst they did besides 13th in ACVI because of the curse they can gain more players and get a better shot at winning

4th MYSTERY ISLAND

mystery island rocked this year i dont know what boosted them up but it worked and in my opinion wont get as many new players because they have done bad in previous cups but the players that do play will bring it putting them in 4th

5th KIKO LAKE

much like MI they boosted up and like i said they wont gain many more players because of there bad history but again they will bring it on like MI

6th KRELUDOR

2 words the curse i think it will hit them but they are one of the best teams in the cup so the curse wont strike them hard but it will strike them

7th KRAWK ISLAND

they the last of the contenders for the cup in my opinion they came in 2nd 1st 3rd so they work great but its not there year again yes there good but not good enough to win

THE OK TEAMS

8th MARAQUA

they were predicted to be a power house this year well the predictions where wrong they have just gotten worse elton is a good goal scorer witch could help them come in 8th

9th HAUNTED WOODS

they good and getting better they lost big after ACI and have not came close to top 5 and they might not gain many new players but there still a ok team

10th TERROR MOUTAIN

​they are a legit team and can come kinda close to winning at times but i think they will stay in 10th 11 12th place range

11th VIRTUPETS

they just play with the curse and took a down fall were they a standout in this years tourney no so that's why they come in 11th to me

12th ROO ISLAND

they have gotten worse and after a 14th place finish they could use some players and roo did win so i think they could take 12th

13th TYRANNIA

they did ok in this like AC but i did not see any fans or players on boards or anything so thats why i think they will go down and there fan base is ok but not good but they are good enough to stay out of the danger zone (15th to 18th place)

14th BRIGHTVALE

they are all ways a ok team barely out of the danger zone but they have had a rocky road in the cup and i think its just not there year

THE DANGER ZONE

15th MOLTARA

after 2 bad years team moltara has finally gotten out of last the question is can they stay there i think so

16th SHENKUU

they have droped gigantically down to the danger zone i think there not in the worst 2 players and they do have the most fans but they have not been doing good and just a prediction timu wont stay on shenkuu

17th ALTADOR

once again a 17th place finish for altador no change but if a all star joins altador it could get them out of the bottom 2 and possibly the danger zone

and last but not least

18th FAERIELAND

I don't know what happened but they dropped they got swept to moltara that's when i knew they were going to do bad this year and because moltara swept them they might lose some players and if that happens faerieland wont be moving up at all

so that's all for now thanks for reading

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Shenkuu will never ever place this low under normal circumstances !!!

ik shenkuu is one of my favorite teams i hate how bad they did this year they were up against better teams if only they fixed the brackets -_-

101577.png

LOST DESERT TOP 5 OF ACVII

I really hope you are wrong about Shenkuu's placing!! No offense! :-)

none taken i hope i'm wrong too shenkuu is one of my favorite teams and i hope they get out of the danger zone :)

101577.png

16th SHENKUU

they have droped gigantically down to the danger zone i think there not in the worst 2 players and they do have the most fans but they have not been doing good and just a prediction timu wont stay on shenkuu

True that we've not been doing well, but I do hope we won't be placing anywhere near 16th next year. The odds were just not with us this year, even if we didn't lose too much all-stars and I even think we gained all-stars. But the bracket system messed us up.

Aside from SK and TY, I think your predictions are spot on! :DD

True that we've not been doing well, but I do hope we won't be placing anywhere near 16th next year. The odds were just not with us this year, even if we didn't lose too much all-stars and I even think we gained all-stars. But the bracket system messed us up.

Aside from SK and TY, I think your predictions are spot on! :DD

yeah shenkuu better do better then 16th it would be awesome if they get back up to top 9 or 8

Wow, these are some really early predictions! It'd be awesome if some of them end up being true lol.

thanks some i think are right like the top 3 and some i hope some are wrong like shenkuu mentions earlier

101577.png

I don't think I'll be able to make any predictions until we know what format they're going to use. If they get rid of the brackets or keep the brackets, things like that would change my predictions

same with me there would be major changes if the brackets where not used again

DESERTFREAK10

You're predictions are good, but can you try to put commas, cause I'm having a hard time reading since I don't know when to stop and read the next line. But other than that, it's good :D. I too made my early predictions, so if you wanna check them, you can go to my homepage (or here at TDN).

I really love reading early predictions, cause I'm 100% sure none of us will be exactly correct about the predictions. If someone got their predictions 100% right... *BOWS* lol :laughingsmiley:

And I think all of us would change our predictions if TNT made a new system in the AC. Oh well, we're gonna have to wait until May to find that out :P

• 5 months later...

Kreludor is a large and powerful team, but no team, has ever gotten under 7th after a winning season, so i highly doubt that they will get 6th. Kiko Lake is a VERY small team as is Mystery Island, they really aren't in my opinion as great as you predict they will end up. Maraqua is a powerhouse team who every year seem to annoy other powerhouse teams i dont see them doing 8th again. Krawk Island is a huge team that always seems to do great, i Really dont see them getting 7th two years running. Lastly Lost Desert, I know you have faith in Lost Desert, but the reason why Kiko Lake and them did so well VB is because they had easy schedule, and that dosnt mean it will, happen again. Remember in day 7 where they DLLL to Krawk Island, a team you say is a weak powerhouse. I still like your predictions and explanation, it makes sense.

EDIT: Is your prediction with SRR, DRR, or LYSTF ( last year's stupid tournament format )?

EDIT2: I almost forgot here is my prediction ( if you don't like it the all I got to say is 'hey hater gon hate.') So here it is:

1. Krawk island ( we gonna lose freeloaders for sure, and I'm being bais)

2. Maraqua ( They are awesome, and will I think lose freeloaderz, but this might be far-fetched)

3. Meridell (they are really goodbut I don't think they have enough)

4. Lost Desert ( they are usually top of 2nd group in finals, but I think DC will be here but they never share top 4 with KI, so we'll see)

5. Darigan Citadel: ( again I think they will make 4th but they neva share top 4 with KI)

6. Mystery Island ( on the rise, but that will stop soon, really soon)

7. Kiko Lake ( they are rising up, but I don't think they'll get any higher then this )

8. Kreludor ( Winners Curse )

9. Haunted Woods (underestimated, best team not recently in top 7 team in the cup)

10. Tyrannia (best team when it comes to side games, but that is not enough)

11. Roo Island (winners curse, still keeps hitting, I think)

12. Shenkuu ( I didn't understand there fall, so I have nothing to say)

13. Virtupets ( bottom feeders, and bottom dwellers, just keepin it real)

14. Terror Mountain (they were good in SOSD, and I think theh will do it again, so thats y they arent last)

15. Brightvale ( not..... *sigh* )

16. Moltara ( they are slowly rising, but I think they go down once in DRR)

17. Altador (not good, not improving, no progress)

18. Faerieland ( they made it clear last year that they don't want it so bad )

So there you go...