What's Your Favorite Neopian Land ?

Angeló

Maraqua. It's pretty and blue. xD I've been on Maraqua's team for the AC every single year. It's too bad we're probably never gonna wiiiiin, but I got All-Star for us this year~ I also like Neovia, because of the aristocratic outfits and how it's spooky without being blech like Haunted Woods. It's like a giant Haunted House ^^

I think I would join the Neo-Central team in a heart beat on neopets.

When I first started playing, I didn't even notice the rest of the worlds, I spent my whole time in central, so I'd like to compete for one year on that team.

Such a difficult choice! I like Meridell and Brightvale because I'm really into medieval stuff and, hey, books! But then I really love the wintery climate of Terror Mountain, and the Lost Desert and Maraqua appeal to me as well. I've always liked Egyptology and the legend of Atlantis.

I don't know so much about the newer lands but Shenkuu and Moltara seem cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DESERTfreak, do you need any more clues :P

Okay seriously, Lost Desert I love because I love the eygyption theme and Krawk Island is my second favorite because of the awesome pirates and dailies :)

Because I've been playing neo since I was about 10, I'm going with Faerieland. I used to be a huge faerie fan, and it's mostly nostalgia for me. Second place probably goes to Terror Mountain. I love a good snow day, and I'm a huge fan of moutain sports (rock climbing, abseiling, stuff like that)

• 1 month later...

I love Mystery Island! Mainly because they have the prettiest pet colors (I've got two Island pets and I'm working towards a third, along with an Island petpet). But I just love the islandness of it, the tiki stuff, foliage, beach, huts. Ahhh I can't explain it. I just think its beautiful and wonderfully drawn (along with any Island themed things).