What's Your Favorite Neopian Land ?

Angeló

What's your favorite Neopian Land ?? vote on the poll - post your choice and tell us why :)

You can only choose one :)

Disclaimer : I'm talking about the Lands , not Altador Cup teams ;)

ok ok ... It's the first time I make a long poll .. sorry I messed up

I removed the poll ... just post what your favorite land is :)

Mine is

The Haunted Woods / Neovia

Edited by Angeló

[#10355] You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

You set up two polls, and I'm forced to choose two lands. :(

Only one land? Definitely Krawk Island for their Pirate Dailies (slim chance of scoring a valuable prize), still trying to get a Pirate Paint Brush or a Pirate Draik Egg from them.

Krawk Island and Maraqua

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No posts under 7 words are not allowed, make sure you keep them at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Probably Faerieland for me :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Posts under 7 words are not allowed, make sure you keep them at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Only one land? Definitely Krawk Island for their Pirate Dailies (slim chance of scoring a valuable prize), still trying to get a Pirate Paint Brush or a Pirate Draik Egg from them.

For dailies, mine would be Krawk Island as well. :)

It's still hard to choose just one, though. I also like most of the lands that are newer/revamped and have nice artwork or animation, like Roo Island, Faerieland, and Moltara.

Since I've been around since the dawn of Neopia, I really enjoy the original Mystery Island and Meridell :)

I remember back in the day going to do all of my dailys by clicking on all of the places. Rather than now just using the TDN dailies page. I even did the potatoe count every day! and I love the Meridell games. <3 I'm probably the only person that will say so :P

I would have to say Faerieland.

I love Faeries so that'd of course be my number one choice. :) I'm into folklore n stuff.

I have 2 favorites, Maraqua and Faerieland. I love the ideas and themes of both.

For Faerieland, I've always loved rainbows and girly type stuff, like faeries. Faeries were always one of my favorite things about Neopets when I started.

With Maraqua, I've also always loved the ocean and underwater/sea stuff. I've had a huge shark obsession since, well, kindergarten or earlier, most likely. Maybe part of the fascination is that I live in a land-locked state, so I've been to a beach about 4 times in my life, so that adds a novelty aspect to it.

I want to be able to say it's Kreludor, but honestly... all that's there is the bookstore and a meteor that shuns me. XD

Probably Lost Desert, Faerieland, or Krawk Island. Though, I love the design of Maraqua- it's absolutely beautiful.

Hmmm... probably Faerieland. I love what they did with it during Faeries Ruin, it looks great :D

Maraqua and Faerieland are my top two favorites, and then Terror Mountain. I'm very much a water person. I love being in and around water, and I also love the Maraquan pets, so I'm very drawn to Maraqua. I've also always liked faeries for as long as I can remember, so I can't help but like Faerieland. Plus I love how they redid it, it looks so pretty! ^_^ Terror Mountain I just love purely for the snow and wintery-ness!

On my first years on Neopets my favourite land always was Tyrannia but now it looks old and antiquated, most areas had been through a makeup: Faerieland, the Lost Dessert, Terror Mountain...

Right now my favourite place in Neopia is Roo Island. I mean, who wouldn't live there? A place full of kind blumaroos with a merry go round. I love it! :icecream: