The Habitarium Help Board

Zombiiesque

You can't choose what kind of egg (ie. nester/worker/soldier) you get right? Also, I feel like I put a worker in a house for an hour already but the sleep and food bar isn't filling up. Or maybe it is but really slowly. How long does it take for the bars to fill up usually? I'm only level 7, if that makes any difference.

When that happens to me, I just switch it to a different house, and it usually starts to work.

What's happened lately that's bothered me, though, is sometimes I'll take one of them out of the house and put it down, and it promptly goes back to sleep.

What's happened lately that's bothered me, though, is sometimes I'll take one of them out of the house and put it down, and it promptly goes back to sleep.

I think you just have to wait for "the tick" - you know when xp is awarded for whatever work your little slaves have done in the window of time since the last tick (if anything). Then they usually wake up and start doing stuff.

ah, anyone has the exact steps to get rid of zombie nests and eggs in the bag?

it's getting worse! i have 3 zombie eggs and 2 zombie nests! i want to get rid of them fervently!

if the steps are too long, please go ahead and send them to me in PMs.

:)

ah, anyone has the exact steps to get rid of zombie nests and eggs in the bag?

it's getting worse! i have 3 zombie eggs and 2 zombie nests! i want to get rid of them fervently!

if the steps are too long, please go ahead and send them to me in PMs.

:)

I don't think it's possible to get rid of the zombie items. IIRC, sending a ticket won't help either, since the item doesn't really exist.

I have a question about the P3s dying... Do they automatically die when they hit the highest gem mark? I keep coming back to see that some have died, and all I can figure is that they were old. :P

I have a question about the P3s dying... Do they automatically die when they hit the highest gem mark? I keep coming back to see that some have died, and all I can figure is that they were old. :P

Your P3's will automatically die off once they are exactly one week old, on the dot, everytime. :P

So if you hatch your P3's at different times or on different days, then they will be dying off slowly on different days, which is totally fine as long as you have had your nesters laying more eggs to save in your bag so you can repopulate.

Your p3's can also die from a pest attack which is why you need soliders to fight them off. I only have 4 soldiers with a population of 46 and my p3's never die early, although it's possible on the lower levels. Hope this helps! :)

So I'm level 12 now. Just wondering... what should my P3 ratio be? I have 4 soldiers (I think that's too many), 7 nesters, and 6 workers. I'm trying to get more workers but all the eggs I'm getting are soldiers :/

Also, what about nest to house ratio? I currently have 3 nests and 4 houses.

So I'm level 12 now. Just wondering... what should my P3 ratio be? I have 4 soldiers (I think that's too many), 7 nesters, and 6 workers. I'm trying to get more workers but all the eggs I'm getting are soldiers :/

I think you can safely reduce the number of nesters - I don't even have that many at level 50 (I have 5). And I think 2-3 soldiers would be fine. As for houses, you just need space for all of your 3Ps - or just the soldiers and workers, as nesters seem to rest/feed while in their nests. Sometimes they need to be put in a house, but I find that I rarely need to do anything but harvest/discard eggs and put them right back on the nest.

At level 50, I have 2 soldiers, 4 nesters, and the rest workers.

I have 4 nests- one for each of my nesters, and enough houses to hold all of my workers. I also have a barracks for my soldiers, just because I want it to be easy to find them, lol.

I'm wondering if anyone have encountered this problem before. I could not build a house in my Habitarium. I have 3 houses, and is going to build a 4th one and the soldiers and workers just ignored it and would not build it.. when I refresh the Habitarium the house appears in the bag. I've refreshed, clean cache several times but it did not help. Any idea how to fix this issue?

I'm wondering if anyone have encountered this problem before. I could not build a house in my Habitarium. I have 3 houses, and is going to build a 4th one and the soldiers and workers just ignored it and would not build it.. when I refresh the Habitarium the house appears in the bag. I've refreshed, clean cache several times but it did not help. Any idea how to fix this issue?

It sounds like a zombie house. Alas, there is no way of fixing it. You'll need to buy a different house and build that one.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Owh well, that's too bad. So should I go ahead and delete it? Gonna have to wait a bit for my resources to build up to get another one xD

I don't beleive there is a way to delete them. That's the really annoying thing about them- they don't actually exist, even though they show up there.

haha. That's going to be annoying in the long run!

I know. :( Hopefully that is the only one that you get!

• 3 months later...

In order to move buildings and stuff in your Habi, you need to click on the 'inventory' button inside Habi. It's the shoulder bag icon, beside the shopping bag item on the bottom. Once you're in the inventory view, all of the buildings will have a green + symbol in the corner, and they can be dragged to any free space. :)

Thank you! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.