Hey im Venged, yes the guy who lent out MSPP and BGC for free

venged

screenshot20120714at441.pngHey guys its venged (will provide proof, just ask, have a bunch of pics)

I was iced cause someone logged in my account other than the original owner(me)'

and cant get my account back

my sides were now iced for scamming because I received gifts from people who felt bad about me losing MSPP and other items (total over 300mil)

posting here cause I cant get in contact with anyone on neo.

need to rant. im bored and addicted to neo :(

screenshot20120714at500.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid double posting, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That sucks. :( I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Is there any chance you'll get your main back? It was frozen for your protection, wasn't it? Since someone else was in your account...

That sucks. :( I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Is there any chance you'll get your main back? It was frozen for your protection, wasn't it? Since someone else was in your account...

I was thinking the same thing. *crosses fingers* Here's hoping you get your stuff back, Venged.

THe mspp wasnt stolen, check out the gallery of venged

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=venged

the account was frozen because

"This (possibly previously inactive) account was being accessed by someone other than the original creator due to its easily guessable password."

which is crud because my password had capital letters numbers etc.. sooo yah

and no TNT is not working with me to get the account back.

That's complete garbage. This is the kind of thing that makes people lose faith in TNT.

EDIT:

It was frozen Monday

dunno how that would help me case?

think i should upload all the people who i lent too?

Couldn't hurt to try. Give them all the ammo you've got to prove that you are the owner of that account.

Hey Venged, it's me, I hope everything is okay. You know I'm here for you man ;) if it said it was for your own protection, just be patient and make np on your side for now. You'll get it back eventually ;)

i'm pretty sure you'll get it back, but it will definitely take a while (maybe a few months?)

i know a couple of people who were in similar situations, and they all get their accounts back eventually. richardnub is one famous bd'er who was iced for the same reason, and he got his account back after about 6 months. it'll definitely work itself out, but tnt is super slow. make sure you don't repeatedly write in requests otherwise they start paying less attention to you because they think you're spamming. best of luck! we're all here for moral support if you need us :)