Petition to get Venged uniced!

venged

Hi everyone. My name is AJ, and I signed this petition without a second thought. Whether you know Venged or not, please help this cause. I trust Venged more than most anyone on this site. (No offense to my other friends :P) He has lent dozens upon dozens of people a BGC and MSP for the avatar, lent weapons to help battles, but even more importantly, he has brought warm smiles to my face, and has made me laughed. Clearly one of my best friends on neo. I believe he was unfairly iced.

For anyone who wants to read what I wrote when signing his petition, feel free, otherwise, rock on :rock: :happydance:

TNT is :devil:

I want to :axehead: them :P

:geeky_evil: <--- evil kitty :P

me very :angry:

I, AJ Borden, believe that the user: Venged . Was unfairly frozen in the game of Neopets. They have been an extremely fair and hard working player who has reached a level in the game that many dream to be at one day. He started from the bottom just like everyone else and worked his way to the top. Recently, he lent out his BGC and MSP to a lot of people, I asked him why he would trust so many users and his response was: "I knew how frustrating it was, and how much it stunk when I tried to get lent these items for the avatars. What I did to get them, I just didn't want anyone to feel the same way, I wanted to put smiles on people's faces and make friends." Recently how ever, Venged was frozen, why? I'm not sure. If it was for his account's protection, please do everything you can for him, he has spent a hundred dollars on neocash and a premium membership in this game that all went down the drain which is clearly unfair. If frozen for different reasons, please recheck his ticket, recheck his history, and see for yourselves that he is innocent. Thank you. -AJ

No offense or anything, but this really is pointless. TNT will make their own decisions based on what they think is going on, a petition wont make any difference to your case and may just end up annoying them.

I really hope you get your account back but you really should just wait patiently like everyone else who gets iced x

Strange decision to make a petition to unfreeze your wrongfully frozen Neopets account for something you did not do.

Signed as Neomysterion Prime, and here's hoping that your account gets unfrozen.

No offense or anything, but this really is pointless. TNT will make their own decisions based on what they think is going on, a petition wont make any difference to your case and may just end up annoying them.

I really hope you get your account back but you really should just wait patiently like everyone else who gets iced x

^This.

I think you should just wait until TNT reads your ticket that you may or may not have sent. Making a petition is just taking it too far.

I mean, I really hope you get your account back, but this is kinda pointless.

I signed, but I have my doubts about how much a petition will help. TNT may be taking their sweet time (though, you were only frozen on Monday, so you may have to be patient), but I don't think a petition will speed things up.

Best of luck though- I really hope you get unfrozen!

Sorry, I'm not sure who you are and I'd be more likely to assist you had I known you more personally in this forum.

Regardless, like some others here, I feel a petition may be pointless; HOWEVER, I applaud your efforts. If you really had lent to many people for free, this is something I strongly support and look up to. It was because of a kind friend like you that I had obtained rare avvies for free. You may be able to obtain your account, but, if it's true your secret word was "easily guessable", perhaps assure TNT that in the future you will create a much more difficult one? I would mention that.

I also want to alert you that TNT appears to take some time in unfreezing accounts, I know many people who have waited months now. I wish you the best of luck and thank you for your kindness to other users.

The reason i made this is because, TNT answered my Premium ticket I submitted. They finally cancelled billing me premium on my frozen account.

But they didnt answer my other ticket. Ive spent about a 100$ on the NC and premium and this is what I get?

i know its only fair to wait like the others, but when you actually pay to play, I should get better service.

The reason i made this is because, TNT answered my Premium ticket I submitted. They finally cancelled billing me premium on my frozen account.

But they didnt answer my other ticket. Ive spent about a 100$ on the NC and premium and this is what I get?

i know its only fair to wait like the others, but when you actually pay to play, I should get better service.

Well, it's good that they cancelled the Premium payments.

Looking into frozen accounts takes a lot longer than saying "Oh, this account is frozen, maybe we should do something about cancelling their payments."

They will get to you~ there are lots of other Premium users that have submitted tickets for their accounts too, though.

Well, it's good that they cancelled the Premium payments.

Looking into frozen accounts takes a lot longer than saying "Oh, this account is frozen, maybe we should do something about cancelling their payments."

They will get to you~ there are lots of other Premium users that have submitted tickets for their accounts too, though.

Yea I think TNT will want to take their time to make a few extra dollars :mellow: . Or maybe not. :woot:

Those two tickets will go to different departments and be dealt with by different people. Ive sent in tickets to the customisation department and received a response the same day, whereas others have taken longer. I imagine the place where the frozen account ones go is massively snowed under so it'll take more time.

I do agree though, a premium account should also mean premium support.

Good luck getting your account back venged, but I don't think TNT reads petitions.

And Premium cancellation and frozen accounts are dealt with by different departments.

Tony P will probably be handling your frozen account issue. He has a lot to deal with and a ton of information to look into. Sometimes he replied to me once a day, other times once a week and once a week. It took him MONTHS to return my scammed 120 million np and 2 weeks to unfreeze me.

Good luck again, it's nice that you lent so many people, and hope you get your account back.