I've been here for a year.... o3o

Kiss

Thank you!

It only took me 5 mins to make it though(the art is reallllly OLD, so I just make a background, put in the picture, and type in my name). (:

I just got my new computer so I don't have PS yet, but when I do, I'd be more than happy to make a quick and easy siggie for you if you'd like one~

Hi Kiss, welcome (back) c: I don't doubt that you'll be able to find lots of awesome neofriends here c;

I love your chibis and I'm totally envious of you (and everyone else) who can draw like that o:

Hi there, and welcome back to TDN. :3 -offers cookies-

I looooove your art, omg. So cute! :D I am seriously in awe. ^_^

COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

/nom nom nom/

And thank you! :D

it feels great knowing people actually like the stuff I draw.

I'm actually changing my style and trying something new. c:

People liking the stuff you draw? TDN has some skilled artists over here (most namely Darkeaglearmor, Linsta/Deiimos and Leedom111).

Glad you made it The Daily Neopets, my name is Neomysterion. I'm more of a bounty hunter and a collector of LE Pets (only one I'm still saving up for is a Draik, I have everything else). If you need anything have a question, ask away. Also, I don't bite, no need to fear.

People liking the stuff you draw? TDN has some skilled artists over here (most namely Darkeaglearmor, Linsta/Deiimos and Leedom111).

Glad you made it The Daily Neopets, my name is Neomysterion. I'm more of a bounty hunter and a collector of LE Pets (only one I'm still saving up for is a Draik, I have everything else). If you need anything have a question, ask away. Also, I don't bite, no need to fear.

I WILL DEFINITELY CHECK THEM OUT! c:

Oh cool! o: Thank goodness draiks have deflated, so it won't be super hard to get one.

And thanks! I'll let you know if I have any question. c;

Welcome back to the forums! Your sig is really cute. ^_^

Thank you!! <3

Your sig is cute as well! o: LOVE the colours!

Love your artwork! Welcome to the forums! Or well, welcome back, haha. You'll definitely make a lot of awesome friends here. :)

Thank you. (:

And I hope I do too! But it's sooo quite here. o:

Bit late, but welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have a fabby time and I hope you stick around ^^

Thank you!

better late than never. (x

I think I might stick around for a little while and see what else I can do other than lurking my own board here... =\