I recommended TDN for official fansite.

Leigh

I think you guys are a wonderful site and so recommended you for official fan site. It would be lovely to be able to link to you, talk about you, and utilize your site openly without worrying about filters or warnings.

What do you think? Yay/ Nay?

I know the forum might propose a problem, but the actual TDN site is loads of helpful.

-EDIT-

http://www.neopets.com/fansites/nominate.phtml

Here's the link if you want to nominate them! I think flooding them with our love should work nicely :P

Most liked post?

Most liked post.

I say yay, but I'm not sure if you were asking the fans of this sites or just the mods and stuff :P

This is probably the best neo site I've seen, helpful for game guides, avvie getting, battledome, and more! Other sites have some of those, or all but not as detailed, I vote TDN as official fansite! ^_^

If I could "like" this I would, Its a great idea XD

If I could like, I'd like the OP and this ^ c: It is a great idea c:

Most liked post?

Most liked post.

I say yay, but I'm not sure if you were asking the fans of this sites or just the mods and stuff :P

This is probably the best neo site I've seen, helpful for game guides, avvie getting, battledome, and more! Other sites have some of those, or all but not as detailed, I vote TDN as official fansite! ^_^

I wasn't sure if i was allowed to recommend without permission. And i'm really too new to know how people would react so i was asking if anyone had a problem with me recommending. i'm glad you guys are so enthusiastic :D

Hopefully with enough of us giving TNT the nudge, they'll look into it seriously.

Leigh, me and all of the TDN Staff Members are very happy to hear your inquiry and/or feedback.

Official fan site? I'd say yay. The Daily Neopets is the most legal Neopets help site and resource on the face of the earth.

I'm more than glad that you like our articles, new and upcoming Neopets news, and other site content. I hope that TNT will approve us at The Daily Neopets as a featured fan site someday. Whoever submits TDN as a top-notch Neopets fan site, I will thank them for their support. :yes:

If I could "like" this I would, Its a great idea XD

I'm so with you on this. :B

TDN is by FAR the most helpful Neopets site I've used. It has everything I could ever want in a Neopets site, and more. It's fantastic.

Awh you guys are great. And totally why we work so hard.

Ian is on it and working on the official paperworkishness (that is so not a word) because there's legal stuff that needs to be taken care of as well. Hopefully you'll see us up there soon!

Awh you guys are great. And totally why we work so hard.

Ian is on it and working on the official paperworkishness (that is so not a word) because there's legal stuff that needs to be taken care of as well. Hopefully you'll see us up there soon!

Why cannot i not LIKE this?!?!

:angry:

that's awesome!! YAY!!

Before I became a part of the news team, TDN was the only fan site I used anyway when looking for guides/dailies/news, and I stayed loyal to the site. I'm sure I'm not the only person who favours this site because of loyalty and wants it to be on the official list.

It's so nice to see how supportive you guys are! and when we found out Ian is already on the case last night all the staff were so happy :D.

TDN should have been the first one to go up!

It'd be awesome to finally be able to post links on Neo and refer people here!!

I was going to recommend this site too but I saw the note on the news page: "Note: Please send in an application ONLY if you are the owner of the fan site!"

Completely agree, this site is the best site around with everything we need!

I agree wholeheartedly that TDN should be a fansite too. TDN used to be half my life. :)

Official fan site? I'd say yay. The Daily Neopets is the most legal Neopets help site and resource on the face of the earth.

What makes a fansite 'legal'?

Aww, I can't like this post either! But it's awesome. Yeah, I've been around a while and tried using other sites, but TDN is the most comprehensive, helpful, and easy to navigate site I've come across - I'm surprised, honestly, that it's not already on the list with the others up there! Actually, shocked is a better word. TDN rocks!

Yay! I used TDN from the begining, when I didn't know anything. TDN basically taught me everything I know and people here gave me support when I needed it:) Best site and best people ever! :)

I noticed the fansites today for the first time and I was like wow, that's strange that TDN isn't on there, it needs to be.

Yeah, me too. xD

I hope everything works out and I'll be seeing you guys up as an official fansite soon! :D

What makes a fansite 'legal'?

There are numerous "fansites" that accept and even allow cheating, CG-ing, buying and selling of neopets and their property. That would be considered an illegal site because it's the property of Viacom and as such, cannot be sold by someone else for profit.