New feature for Premium users!

complicatedwishes

You will now be able to access the 'Bankroll' tab on your premium tool-bar. It shows you how much you have in your Bank, Shop Till and even your stock portfolio.

news-bankroll-blurb-2012.png

Also, the

Stealth option is now available to all players.

ninja_training_school.gif

I just thought it'd be worth updating people on it seen as I've seen a few people ask "what features does premium have/what do you like?" and personally I think this is good. I don't have to keep clicking through to my shop till to see if there's anything in it, I now use this feature. :)

I noticed this yesterday, SO AWESOME!!!

I actually wrote into the editorial last night all gushy about the new features XDD

I really like the bankroll feature C: It saves me at least three clicks, haha :b

I noticed this yesterday, SO AWESOME!!!

I actually wrote into the editorial last night all gushy about the new features XDD

I was so close to doing the same! I looooove this so much. I don't think it was mentioned, but you also get a reminder for getting your bank interest!

I was so close to doing the same! I looooove this so much. I don't think it was mentioned, but you also get a reminder for getting your bank interest!

Well isn't that awesome? I did not know it told me about my bank interest. That's pretty cool.

I know a couple of people who would be against the stealth option for everyone. People applying for pets. I know a few of my friends stalk the account the pet is on to see when the last time the adoptor logged in. Adoptions will be much less fun to stalk now. :P

sidebar: i also get a constant reminder of how poor i am now. :(

Well isn't that awesome? I did not know it told me about my bank interest. That's pretty cool.

I know a couple of people who would be against the stealth option for everyone. People applying for pets. I know a few of my friends stalk the account the pet is on to see when the last time the adoptor logged in. Adoptions will be much less fun to stalk now. :P

sidebar: i also get a constant reminder of how poor i am now. :(

Awww. :( Well, maybe it'll make saving up easier? Constant reminders will spur you towards playing more games?

Awww. :( Well, maybe it'll make saving up easier? Constant reminders will spur you towards playing more games?

350M for virtupets stamp avatar. I'm only at 18M. I'll be saving for 80 years.

350M for virtupets stamp avatar. I'm only at 18M. I'll be saving for 80 years.

Oh. o.o

I want that avatar tooooo~ it's my favourite stamp avatar.

Well, best of luck!

Oh this is awesome! Yay, it's the one thing I asked for on the boards (as did many others) :) this makes me happy squeeee :) :)