Happy Ruki Day!

hrtbrk

a lovely take on both pets colourwise, but the wearables steal the show imo.

finally, i see the artists are designing with the pet in mind rather than having the concept first and then applying it. beautiful execution in the detail of the Arid Ruki!

Successful all around!

why are the news pics so small ?

anyway the striped ruki is so amazing it made me kind of want one :D reminds me of those Disney movies Bug's Life and Ants

and the clothes are a big win

Spritzie's Husband (who happens to be a Ruki fan) will love the Striped Ruki.

I was getting tired of the standard pale blue with pink stripes, this Striped Ruki is like a true Mantis.

I really like the Striped Ruki! And I love the wearables. I agree with Lovedwallflower, the clothes are a show stealer :b

Wowwwww... the striped is amazing! I love when TNT does something kind of "off base" with the normal colour pattern (striped meerca, camouflage krawk, spotted lupe/gelert, etc.). Maybe one of my new dreamies. :) I wonder if it will cause the price of the striped paint brush to fluctuate at all.

a lovely take on both pets colourwise, but the wearables steal the show imo.

finally, i see the artists are designing with the pet in mind rather than having the concept first and then applying it. beautiful execution in the detail of the Arid Ruki!

Successful all around!

I completely agree! The clothes today are gorgeous, and are a huuuuuge improvement on a lot fo the clothes that have been released on pet days, recently!

And wow, the Striped Ruki is lovely!

I wonder if it will cause the price of the striped paint brush to fluctuate at all.

I don't think so ... since they're still supplied constantly via KQ ... they might inflate slightly but not by much .. Rukis are still one of the least popular species as well and this isn't likely to change

I actually quite like Rukis, they grew on me after I created Makeenta. I've still got to paint her, I've been lazy about it since I transferred her to my hubby, but I'll be getting to that this month!

This whole day is a total win, the new colors are awesome and those clothes! So, so well done. I'm really liking the stuff they're putting out lately.

The new plushies are lovely. The new colours look both great on Ruki, I specially like the striped one.

The clothes are fantastic!

:O I personally think both colors are pretty cool, specifically Striped. It's absolutely awesome!

As Neo mentioned, my husband is Ruki Obsessed. He's a bit disappointed as he had his heart set on Wraith so he could use his FFQ.

The clothes are amazing, especially the male set. Those are going to have to go on my To-Buy list.

Urggh they're really bringing back Swamp Gas aren't they :/ I was hoping TNT had forgotten about it.

The male clothes are epic!