My first side account?!

Mr_Lanky

I dont know, I used to use the stock market, but not anymore, (I lost about 1 million)

I have had success with the stock market, and in 2 days I will get the stock market avatar. So with one million invested, I wouldn't want to sell them all just to get the soup faerie avatar, but I will if needed.

I am still waiting 9 hours for trading to kick in to my side account so I can transfer my cash across.

Nothing in trades, auctions or stocks count towards your cash on hand. Many people set up trades from a side, bid all their NP, get the avvie, then just withdraw the bids. Keeps you from having to actually send the NP back and forth, which some people prefer.

Nothing in trades, auctions or stocks count towards your cash on hand. Many people set up trades from a side, bid all their NP, get the avvie, then just withdraw the bids. Keeps you from having to actually send the NP back and forth, which some people prefer.

Thanks ~Emily~!

This will save the hassle of sending neopoints across to my side account, then back to my main. :)

I wouldn't think so. If they can find out if you're earning neopoints on more than one account, they should know that the two accounts are connected, If you are using the same email account on both neopets accounts, it should be fine. It's totally okay to transfer funds to your side :)

TNT has stated on a number of occasions that you may send neopoints from your main to a side to finance things like the neolodge or buying food, toys or clothes for your pets. Any activity on your side MUST be funded from your main. It is perfectly fine to transfer neopoints between accounts, you just can't earn any EXTRA neopoints on side accounts (no shop, collecting bank interest, stocks, games, etc), but you are allowed to buy and use NC on sides.

Random question to go with this, what about things in your shop? I don't mean money in your till but just items. Do those count against you? I still need this avatar.

Items have no effect on keeping you away from the Soup Faerie--only the money you've got available, in the bank, and in your till.