Disgusting Neopian Items

Angeló

Seeing the disgusting food involved with actual Neopets kind of inspires me to start a gallery with these (that, or very badly drawn items). Some of them are for the Gourmet club, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to feed her with that.

grf_myncibrain_sandwich.gifMynci Brain Sandwich: "Brain food never tasted so good."

can_gnorbusucker.gifGnorbu Lollipop: "You never have to worry about getting hair stuck to your lollipop when your lollipop is made with Gnorbu hair!"

Badly drawn items gallery! I remember Cornflakes owned one. I'd like to see another one that will be updated!

I already started a food-related Neopets and Petpet related gallery instead (rather small for now), but if I've enough time, maybe I'll open one for very badly drawn one on my side! I do want to see another user's gallery if they have it, or if they start one though. :D

krawk_gross_1.gifYellow Growth: "The kind of thing you would find growing between your toes if you left your socks on for three months!"

gross_flypie.gifFantastic Fly Pie: "A black crunchy pie filled with fresh buzzing flies."

Anything with insects or spiders pretty much disgust me. :|

I already started a food-related Neopets and Petpet related gallery instead (rather small for now), but if I've enough time, maybe I'll open one for very badly drawn one on my side! I do want to see another user's gallery if they have it, or if they start one though. :D

krawk_gross_1.gifYellow Growth: "The kind of thing you would find growing between your toes if you left your socks on for three months!"

gross_flypie.gifFantastic Fly Pie: "A black crunchy pie filled with fresh buzzing flies."

Anything with insects or spiders pretty much disgust me. :|

Oh man, even weirder that the Yellow Growth grows between toes, rather than being made out of something....

This is probably the grossest, but also the funniest item I've seen around Neo

food_kinggoldstalk.gif

HAHAHAHAHA omg Freudian much?

"A taste treat to someone... this chocolate is filled with mayonnaise!"

grf_choco_mayo.gif

Ugh... Reeeally? Not to mention how fattening it would be as well.

Oh chocolate mayonnaise, someone I know from another forum is definitely gonna vomit....

gwontekmelon_old.gif

haha, anyone remember the old Gwontek Melon? It looks wrong.

and Freud strikes again xD

Speaking of freudian neopian foods, here is a sausage in a stocking hmm

advent_prize18.gif

Ok back on topic, what is with yoghurt and vegetables (and hot dogs)? I know some people cook recipes like that in real life but I just don't get it. :sick01:

gross_asparagusyogurt.gifgrf_hotdog_yogurt.giffoo_beanyogurt_surprise.gifhfo_froyogurt_spinach.gifsmo_large_yogurtpea.gifpizza_9.gif

I was looking through my sdb the other day and found some rather unappetising food items:

grf_lastyrs_negg.gif

Negg Nobody Found Last Year

foo_seasonal_bilgerat.gif

Seasonal Bilge Rat

grf_recycled_candycorn.gif

Recycled Candy Corn

foo_neocola_dented.gif

Dented Can of Neocola

foo_peanut_linty.gif

Lint-Covered Peanut

jel_fish_whole.gif

Fish Jelly (repost?)

hal_meuka_drops.gif

Meuka Drops (eww to anything "Meuka")

This is probably the grossest, but also the funniest item I've seen around Neo

food_kinggoldstalk.gif

Just....... what O.o ahahahaa

Golden Stalk ;D

:mellow: Well... didn't TNT notice that "alike"? Gosh, I am totally shocked.

Well, I'd like to draw fake gross foods too. xD

And it surprises how they don't have any urine-based items, even though they have dung... ._.

That would be really disgusting, but I'm not surprised TNT hasn't made any of those items. That just seems unnecessary to me. At least dung has some comical value. Plus, there is legitimate use for it in Meridell Farms as manure, etc., I can see the purpose for that. This is still a child's game at the end of the day and I think things like pee juice or whatever would just be going too far.

^ I think the 'Golden Stalk' was going a bit too far, but...apparently phallic symbols are okay xD

I decided to check the new posts on this thread and didn't think of how queasy I would feel afterwards :sick01: TNT certainly has some...interesting ideas on the site

^ I think the 'Golden Stalk' was going a bit too far, but...apparently phallic symbols are okay xD

Maybe TNT thinks that childs' minds can't grasp the underlying meaning? One of those adult humour things that creators try and slip into children's movies and games and such, I don't know.

• 3 weeks later...

foo_fried_candy_floss.gifDeep-Fried Candy Floss: "Pure spun sugar too healthy for you? Try it dipped in hot oil!"

I thought it was yummy when I saw the icon, but then I read the name and the description. Just... no.

I concur, I find a lot of the deep-fries items on Neopia are rather disgusting or gross hehe.

I came across an item today that seriously made my stomach turn. At first glance it looked pretty good, but then I read the name *shudder*

grf_smoothie_honeyfly.gif

Honeyfly Smoothie

Guess you can catch flies with honey...enjoy!

The descriptions are sometimes the killers. I'd pass on this in a heart beat; honey's too sweet and flies well those speak for themselves!