Other Worlds Mystery Capsule!

complicatedwishes

The Other Worlds Mystery Capsule is now available for 150 NC in Future Fashions, and it awards one of six Limited Edition items! If you don't have access to Future Fashions, then this capsule will be released in less than 72 hours.

mall_mc_8bit.gif

mall_bg_8bitgas.gifmall_bg_8bitkreludor.gifmall_bg_8bitjelly.gif

mall_bg_8bitjungle.gifmall_trink_8bitforce.gifmall_bg_8bitrock.gif

Oooh, I like! I'm glad there is some more stuff for 8-bit pets. :)

:glasses: Actually according to my sources nc mall items are released near midnight. Therefore the capsule will be released in 9 hours and 32 minutes, 33 hours and 32 minutes, or 57 hours and 32 minutes :happydance: :dance:

Radical! I'm loving these new 8-bit backgrounds! Sadly however, I don't have any money to spare for NC. :(

My mother always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all.... *dead silence*

I joke, I joke! c; But honestly, I'm not a big fan of the 8-bit PB, but I think it's great that TNT is releasing a few 8-bit tidbits too c:

It's great they're making more 8-bit stuff :3 I'm not sure if I'll ever have an 8-bit pet but yeah, looks cool! :D

My mother always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all.... *dead silence* I joke, I joke! c; But honestly, I'm not a big fan of the 8-bit PB, but I think it's great that TNT is releasing a few 8-bit tidbits too c:

LOL!!! I actually think the 8-bit stuff is kinda cute, myself - I don't know if I think it's cute enough for me to want to paint a pet, though. Still, and I'll show my age here, it takes me back to our video games as a kid, which I love.

LOL!!! I actually think the 8-bit stuff is kinda cute, myself - I don't know if I think it's cute enough for me to want to paint a pet, though. Still, and I'll show my age here, it takes me back to our video games as a kid, which I love.

Same here! ^_^ I spent a lot of time as a kid playing video games with my brother (on Nintendo 64 and Sega Genesis. Oh yeaaaaaaah), so it's very nostalgic. :) Perhaps there will be some more pets that strike our fancy at some point. :) One never knows!