Extra! Extra! Read It Now ..

Angeló

Congratulations, Angelo C: Well deserved publication, now all I can think about is jellies (and I need to get myself a Tea Jelly - so pretty and you made it sound very tasty!) :b

I love it! It's well-written and it's shed some light on some jellies I've never heard of. Great job and congrats on getting it published. :D

Congratulations on having your article published in the Neopian times! It was very informative and well written!

I should thank your pets too for their input, I really love how you matched some of the jellies to certain pets personalities - that was really done well, now I know how to tackle my pets who don't like fruit much. My favourite jelly from your article would be the chocolate one!

From what I've noticed about you, I knew the article could never be complete if you didn't include a jelly by Illusen.

Congrats! What a fantastic idea for an article- and wow, I never realised there were so many jellies I didn't know about. o_O

Thanks everyone :) i'm glad you like it ( after all , i write for my fans lol :P )

there are so many tasty jellies .. I finally managed to narrow them down to 15 !!

You must have some really good taste for Jellies, pretty well done!

Never really heard of the Jelly Garden Fountain before I read this article. It may not be edible, but it looks so good to savour! :yum:

...or for something for Jelly collectors to keep.

I'm always looking forward to seeing more of your material and the work of other TDN users in the Neopian times, too.

I didn't know a lot about jelly but right now I feel I could be able to recommend some of them to my neopets.

The jelly garden fountain is a discovery for me! I didn't know something so wonderful existed on Neopia!

Congratulations and thanks for such an insteresting article!

can i ask a question? when you submitted the article, did you include the pictures with it?

yes I did ... TNT says you're not required to include HTML ... they'll do it for you .. but personally I think they're too lazy to do so ... so I edit my submission with HTML

Mmm jelly :D

Congratulations Angelo! Number 6 :O wowza!

I didn't know about the Jelly Fountain either, learn something new everyday XP hehe

Congrats! I wish I had such (English) writing skills :)

Haha! Same on here. Neopian Times Spanish Edition: "Diario de Neopia" is published every six months. Yes: SIX!

So, that is the main reason I have never written something, I don't want to wait that long. The Spanish TNT is like laziest thing ever! There were several forums asking for a One month edition, lot of people want to participate in the NT but they don't know enough english to write on the English edition and our edition is... wait... and wait and wait :sleeping_03anim:

yes I did ... TNT says you're not required to include HTML ... they'll do it for you .. but personally I think they're too lazy to do so ... so I edit my submission with HTML

That is a good thing to know.

I wonder how do you get the fountain jelly, i want it, it makes one jelly daily.

Jelly Garden Fountain restocks here (http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=12), but it is Super Rare (r99). Best of luck trying to restock one of those.

I wonder how do you get the fountain jelly, i want it, it makes one jelly daily.

it doesn't actually make one jelly daily .. it's just a neogarden item .. but i let my imagination run wild with it a little bit :D

it doesn't actually make one jelly daily .. it's just a neogarden item .. but i let my imagination run wild with it a little bit :D

:mellow: Actually, I believed it... Well, this is weird *hiding the Jelly Fountain fund I started*