Tried my hand at sniping...

Kaylan

Okay, so recently I've been intrigued to know if I could become good at sniping. So today I invested quite a bit of money to see if I could make a profit. The things I bought, I'm not sure if they are in high demand as of now. Let me know how well I've done, I'm curious to know if they're going to be ETS or HTS items.

Okay, so here goes...

1. Starry Scorchio Morphing Potion

Bought at 245,000. I checked with an item database and it's valued at 650,000. HTS? or ETS?

2. Camouflage Krawk Morphing Potion

Okay so I bought this at 1,450,000. Checked and it is valued at 1,800,000. HTS? or ETS?

3. Krawk Morphing Potion

Bought at 1,000,000. Ugh, so it was valued at 1000k as well. Checked on trading post and some are going for just a little more than that. HTS? or ETS?

I guess I'm just curious to see how I did for my first try. I know it's quite a bit of NP to "gamble." If anyone has any tips on how to become better at this I would love to hear them! :thumbsup:

Both of the Krawk morphing potions are good catches and should be easy to sell. Not so sure about the Starry Scorchio though. And when you say sniping, you mean you bought them from other players at a lower price, or are you just insanely good at camping out a shop and grabbing stuff from there?

Yes, I imagine that would be reselling. :) Sniping is usually when you catch things really underpriced on the Shop Wiz, or auctions (like, codestones for 1NP, or paintbrushes for 10k, that kind of thing.) Restocking (or RS) is buying from the main stores.

For the most part, morphing potions can be hard to sell. Krawk, Draik, Lutari, and other limited edition pets tend to be much easier. But unless the colour of the potion, if the pet is a regular one, is in high demand, they tend to be quite hard to sell. You may have some problems with the Starry Schorchio MP, but other than that, good job! :D

Hopefully selling them won't be too hard for you!

Okay well awesome! Thanks for the feedback! I was pretty sure I wasn't going to do well with the SSMP, but oh well. Okay so now my goal is to get the NP terms down pat. =P

Hahah they really can be a challenge!

Here's to hoping that the SSMP isn't too much of a disapointment! At least the other two should make up for it if it is~ :)

I'm horrible with the lingo, too. It even took me a couple of moments to figure out what you meant by SSMP. Haha, I can be so slow. But kudos on the awesome catches. Hopefully they'll sell fast and make you booku neopoints. :)

i think the 1 mill krawk potion is a great catch! if you're patient you can probably get 100k+ off of that one. the camouflage one might be slightly harder to sell, since it'd only be of interest to collectors (a camo pb is less than 100k), so it might take a bit of time to pawn it off

the starry scorchio one i'm not sure about at all, but it's all a learning curve methinks...you'll deffo get the hang of it! best of luck sweetie! ^_^