Random Contest Winner!

sara1elo

sara1elo.jpg

Coltzan's Shrine Hot Air Balloon

by sara1elo

I choose Coltzan's Shrine because I wanted to try something different from the orbed and round hot air balloons. The shrine is made with paper sheets and the basket was created with an egg carton container. The passenger is a mummy watching the Lost Dessert from the air. Unfortunately this balloon does not float.

--------------

I am so excited, this is my second time joining the Random Contest, and I can't believe I get into the seven better hot air ballons entries. I've been looking through the entries and most of them look way better than mine...

It looks like that not many people participated into this one. Because there are only 29 runners up.

I wanted the random contest avatar so bad!

And about this: Does anyone know when will it show on my neoboard preferences?

I am so excited, this is my second time joining the Random Contest, and I can't believe I get into the seven better hot air ballons entries. I've been looking through the entries and most of them look way better than mine...

^ I can c;

Congrats, Sara! That's a really amazing achivement and I think your balloon looks absolutely marvellous c:

I love your idea! c:

Yay for you and congratulations! :D

I thought winners would get the avatar and trophy when winners are announced, if not already when they're picked? Sounds odd that you haven't received yours.

I thought the same, winners were announced on last news update and I was like: "Yay! New avatar!" but it isn't there yet, anyway I will be patient, it is weekend so I think I will probably get it on Monday... *Cross fingers* :crying_blow:

randomcontest.gif

And thanks for your nice comment Vyvren!

Wow, congrats! What a fab idea you had!

I had planned on entering this one, but I just couldn't come up with anything that wasn't your standard hot air balloon- and I just didn't see that winning, lol.

Yeah, you'll get your avatar and trophy and Monday, most likely. :)

That's excellent!! Congratulations hun :D I love your entry!