cup_of_chai_tea

i had a AWESOME friend, and i was logging on and got a message from tnt saying:You have been selected as the new leader of the (this was the name of the guild) guild!

[ this was guild url ]

Your guild is counting on you to take care of things now.

If you do not wish to take on this responsibility, you can use the "Quit Leadership" link in the admin section of your guild panel—or you can simply delete the guild.

Good luck!, then i looked at the pole it said:question:read this, first answer: (my neofriends account name) will be disabled soon,second answer:contact me at (another account name), i copied, pasted and looked it up, no results, then i looked at my neofriend list, she wasnt even on it! then all her neomails got deleted, almost no trace of my friend, a really good friend i'll probably never talk to again :( i really enjoyed talking to my friend, its just terrible :sad02:

Oh :ohno: I am sorry to hear that :(. You could continue to run the guild and maybe hope one day your friend may get in contact with you if they ever search for the guild again. I hope you're OK.

I'm sorry :c It's strange that your friend wouldn't tell you before that he or she was quitting o: Maybe the second username is misspelled somehow?

Aww I'm sorry. :( Hopefully you'll find them or they'll find you. It can be tricky to search for someone if one little character is wrong in the username. I had that happen when I was trying to find my aunt with the name she gave me. Good luck! And good luck with the guild as well if you decide to continue running it. :)

Oh no! I'm so sorry. :( It can be really hard to just lose a friend that you were close to like that. Hopefully she will come back to the guild soon and make contact a gain

Ok hi this is 1207023 On Neopets I STILL HERE i disable my acount for a reson So ever edince of me is gone I hope you take care of ,y guild i'd be making a new acount in a week or more i'll tell you When i get back on be sure to give my guild back thx this is the user from neopets 1207023:D

Ok hi this is 1207023 On Neopets I STILL HERE i disable my acount for a reson So ever edince of me is gone I hope you take care of ,y guild i'd be making a new acount in a week or more i'll tell you When i get back on be sure to give my guild back thx this is the user from neopets 1207023:D

Ohh, then that should make the person much better, welcome back to neopets anyways.

i feel so relieved :) :) well meet you later i guess