So I sent a ticket to unfreeze my old side accounts. Nothing happened. I sent one for each account and it's been 2-3 months. So I made some "temporary" side accounts(stupid mistake on my part)while I wait for all of them to become unfrozen. I sent one for one of them last night and once that one gets unfrozen I'll send another 3 more. One of my sides has already been unfrozen(xxnighttime_imagicax).

It can take more than just two or three months to unfreeze an account- a lot of fact checking and stuff has to be done to verify that you are the owner, etc. If there is already a ticket for an account, don't send in another, it just bogs down the system.

Good thing I only sent another ticket for one of them :)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing my old buddies again. I'll be able to switch my main and my side(xxnighttime_imagicax)back to my email that was used for my other 3 side accounts. I hate my temporary sides! I can't remember any of the usernames without looking on the sheet of paper I wrote them on. I was being so irrational creating them >.<