My Habitarium won't load anymore?

izibizi

I didn't really know where to put this, hope that's the right place.

So I've heard that many people have problems with logging in but are there also some that have problems with Habi? Cause the whole day it just won't load for me but it's definitely not because of my browser...

You may have been locked out. :(

I haven't been having any problems with my account, and Habi has been working fine for me.

There is a great help board on the Habitarium chat for lockouts. There's a link to a guide, and support from the experts. You can try fixing the lockout yourself with the help of the guide they link to, and you can send in a ticket. TNT often puts Habis to rights again. :3

Hopefully it'll be a simple fix!

What is it lock out, sounds awful :( Oh nooo, but thanks!

No problem!

A lockout is just what users have named a glitch that makes it unable for you to play Habi. There are a couple of different types, and there are some ways that you can try to make Habi work again, without necessarily needing TNTs help. Hopefully the fixes they posted there will work for you!

TNT does restore a lot of locked out Habis. You may need to start again from level 1, but if that is the case, TDNers will be happy to gift you whatever you need to make leveling up as painless as possible!

No problem!

A lockout is just what users have named a glitch that makes it unable for you to play Habi. There are a couple of different types, and there are some ways that you can try to make Habi work again, without necessarily needing TNTs help. Hopefully the fixes they posted there will work for you!

TNT does restore a lot of locked out Habis. You may need to start again from level 1, but if that is the case, TDNers will be happy to gift you whatever you need to make leveling up as painless as possible!

Well it's not like I'd need anything, I was finally on level 50 and now have a bunch of buildings and stuff I don't need which is pretty annoying. TNT should think of something more useful for that in my opinion.

Oh and another question, I'm just not able to make pictures. I see some people have a pciture from Habi on their profile even though most people seem to have problems with that? It's not very important for me but yea :D

lockouts usually happen (like 90% of the time) because you had too many gems on your board and your window closed. did you leave your habitarium running for a long time? if so, that may be why you're locked out. :( also the picture function is glitched now but people used to be able to take photos of their hab ~ i think it stopped working a few months ago.

Well it's not like I'd need anything, I was finally on level 50 and now have a bunch of buildings and stuff I don't need which is pretty annoying. TNT should think of something more useful for that in my opinion.

Oh and another question, I'm just not able to make pictures. I see some people have a pciture from Habi on their profile even though most people seem to have problems with that? It's not very important for me but yea :D

TNT is working on it, but apparently the coding is kind of a mess.

The picture thing is a glitch that's been around for over a year now- the people that have pictures of their Habis took them waaaaaaaay back.

lockouts usually happen (like 90% of the time) because you had too many gems on your board and your window closed. did you leave your habitarium running for a long time? if so, that may be why you're locked out. :( also the picture function is glitched now but people used to be able to take photos of their hab ~ i think it stopped working a few months ago.

I left it open and my mom shut down my computer cause I fell asleep but it was only on for like 1-3 hours :/