Think someone stole my account

jordanlily169

Hello! My username is jordanlily169, I have been playing Neopets for an embarressingly long time. I recently changed my password, but have been using the new password for several days. When I tried to log in today, it would absolutely not work, and I am very upset. I submitted a ticket to TNT, but I know it takes them a long time. I was wondering if someone could check to see if I have lots on the trading post or a lot of stuff for sale in my shop (I usually only have a very few items). If I do, then probably someone has hacked my account. I would appreciate it so much, and once I get my account back up and running, I will thank you for your generosity:).

If you feel that your account has been compromised you should create a new main account to earn Neopoints in the mean-time. TNT can take their time with tickets, like you say :(

I'm a bit hestitant to click on your profile if you have been CGed or something like that.

I hope this is a mistake and it hasn't been!

I think you may be okay~

There are no auctions or trades currently up, and you only have four items in your shop, set at cheapish prices. Your pets still are wearing clothes and have petpets.

I'm sorry that you can't get into your account! Is it possible that you remembered your new password wrong? Have you tried to recover your password? If your email address has been changed on the account, then it is far more likely that your account has been hacked.

Hopefully nothing is seriously wrong, and it all gets resolved quickly!

Another person posted a similar post today, and my response is the same. Try not to worry too much, as I think there has been a glitch with some peoples main accounts for over 24 hours now, I saw a lot of people posting on the Neopets official facebook group complaining about not being able to get into their account. Hopefully this is the case for you and I hope the glitch is fixed soon.